Chapter 11- I haz sex and party

Warnings ⚠: Child Abuse, Rape, Violence, Religion, Drug Use, Alcohol Use, Use of Slurs, Homophobia, Bullying, Mention of Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicidal Actions, Gun Use

Damien's P.O.V.
-Monday, September 6th-

At school, the first thing Ethan says is, "What the hell, Cohen? We've been trying to hang all last week? Think you're too good for us?"
I laugh, but I can't tell if he's actually mad or joking. Probably a mix of both...
"No. It's just, starting this week, I'm busy on Wednesdays and Fridays."
Don't ask, please...
"Doing what?" Hunter asks, crossing his arms. He seems upset, too.
I play with my hoodie strings. "I had to get a tutor, so I can pass math and science. I don't want to have to repeat high school."
"So what? You're just going to blow us off?" Ethan mutters.
"No! I'm not trying to blow you off. It's just, I can't hang out every single night. But I hear Jennifer is having a party tonight, if you guys wanted to go with me?" I look at Ethan hopefully.
If he says yes, Hunter has to. I've never seen Hunter say no to him.
"I don't know. You could have told us earlier. We're your friends, dude." Hunter says.
"Yeah. Don't be such an ass."
"Okay. Sorry. But Monday nights are just for us, okay? Not studying, or any of that lame shit. We're gonna party hard tonight, okay?" I put a hand on Ethan's shoulder.
He shrugs me off. "Fine. But don't do that again."
He doesn't need to be such an ass about it...but he's right. I can't put Josiah in front of them.

...

The party is amazing. Like ten shots in, I'm fucking wasted, and then I see this girl...
She's really hot, but the first thing that stuns me are her eyes.
I have to talk to her. Before I can get away from whatever bitch is talking to me, she walks over and puts a hand on my arm. "What's up? I'm Alexa, you're...Damien, right?"
I nod and the other girl gets the hint and leaves. I don't even know who it was. But it doesn't matter.
Her eyes are like...hypnotically blue.
"I am. And you must be the new girl. You know, if you want me to, I can show you the ropes of the school..."
She smiles brightly and all I want to do is kiss her.
"Of course. That would be great." She gives me a look.
"Let's go dance."
I've had just enough drinks to think dancing is acceptable.
I'm very bad at it.
But it's fun as hell, especially when the dance floor is crowded with other wasted people and you're with a really hot girl.
We dance for a while, just fucking around, and after a bit, she looks up at me.
"I think it's about time for us to get out of here."
I smile. "My place or yours?"
"My place is shit." She laughs.
"Mine it is, then." I take her hand and pull her outside to my motorcycle.
I get on and she does too, and once her arms wrap around me...
All I can think about is him.
I shove that out of my brain and focus on the hot girl behind me.
I speed home and Pierre is still here.
Shit.
I take her hand and help her off the bike and say, "We have to be quiet."
"No problem."
I lead her into the house and quickly pull her upstairs.
I'm sure he's in the kitchen, and he heard me come home...but hopefully he won't bother us.
As soon as we get into my room, I pull her into a kiss, running my hands through her soft brown hair.
I then pick her up and carry her straight to the bed, enjoying every single moment.
The nice thing about sex is it's very good at distracting me.
I have a tendency to overthink and worry about everything, and sex is just really fucking fun.
She pulls my shirt off and I pull hers off too. It's only fair.
She runs her hands up and down my back as I kiss her neck, and all I can think about is how much I needed this. I'm glad I went to that party.

End