Chapter 5-YEEYEE

Warnings ⚠: Child Abuse, Rape, Violence, Religion, Drug Use, Alcohol Use, Use of Slurs, Homophobia, Bullying, Mention of Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicidal Actions, Gun Use

Damien P.O.V.

-Friday, August 27th-

He's late.
He told me he would meet me here after school.
I blew off Ethan and Hunter for this...
If they found out I was meeting with some nerd, it would be fucking horrible.
Well, it's after school, and he's not fucking here.
The little shit is hiding somewhere...
I curl my hands into fists and go back inside...
I find him, and to my surprise he didn't blow me off...
Well, at least he didn't on purpose.
I see Logan, and he's kicking him on the fucking floor.
Jesus Christ.
He's in the white sweater he was in yesterday, but it has an alarming amount of blood on it.
He's not moving either....
Josiah. His name is Josiah.
I don't like it. I like Walker better.
Josiah feels too...intimate.
I stomp up to Logan and turn him around, and before he can even react, I punch him in the nose.
"OW. SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK, COHEN?!"
I hit him again.
"Listen here, asshole. Stay the fuck away from him. This is your last warning." I growl.
"Why?! Jesus. Fuck."
"I've told you why. Get the hell out of here right now." I let go of his shirt and push him back, away from Josiah's limp body below me.
Jesus Christ is he dead?
"Whatever." He mutters as he walks away.
I crouch down beside Josiah and pause a moment before hesitantly grabbing his wrist, to check for a pulse.
His skin is so fucking soft.
What the hell?
He's alive... so that's something.
I drop his hand immediately after, and I contemplate waking him up.
I check the time...
Anyone that would be getting out of detention, or extracurriculars, will be getting out. Really fucking soon.
I...I guess I'll take him home?
I look around and find his glasses on the floor. They're really cracked. But i'm sure he'll still want them.
I slip his backpack onto my back with mine, and then I pick up his limp body as gently as possibly.
He's really light, like light enough to make me worry.
Why the fuck should I care?
I shake my head and carry him out to my motorcycle.
Fuck.
How the fuck am I getting him home?
I guess I can walk? I'm only a ten minute drive.
Fuck, I guess I'm carrying him home.
But if my parents saw me...
I don't know what else I would do.
I guess I have too.
I shift the bags on my back and walk quickly home, hoping to god my parents aren't there...
They never are, but this would be the one time... with my fucking luck.
I take him into the house and straight up into my room, laying him down on the bed.
I have a boy in my bed...
A very bloody, unconscious boy....
It's alarming.
I need to figure out where the blood is coming from.
I need to...take his sweater off.
Fuck.
I sit him up gently and slip the sweater off over his head.
I lay him back down and look over him slowly, checking for wounds.
And holy shit, he has so many bruises...
What the fuck has Logan been doing to this poor kid?
But it doesn't matter.
I don't care. I just need him alive to tutor me.
That's it.
It looks like the only reason he was bleeding was from his nose to be honest, and as fucked up as the bruising is, I can't do anything about it.
I go into my bathroom and get a wet washcloth, and I gently wipe the blood from his face.
As soon as he's cleaned up, I pull a blanket over him.
There's nothing else I can do, but hope he wakes up.

....

He wakes up, and when he does, He sits directly up, and is screaming when he does so.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I yelp, jumping up off the couch and rushing over to him. 

"What the FUCK, dude?!"W-What...the hell is going on?!""I don't know! Why the fuck are you screaming?!"