Chapter 12- Star Wars

Warnings ⚠: Child Abuse, Rape, Violence, Religion, Drug Use, Alcohol Use, Use of Slurs, Homophobia, Bullying, Mention of Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicidal Actions, Gun Use

Josiah's P.O.V.
-Tuesday, September 7th-

Alexa didn't come home last night. Our aunt was pissed for approximately five minutes, screaming at me about it, like I had anything to do with the fact that she suddenly disappeared.
Then she was okay again. And she went to bed without another worry.
Avery was happy about it because she got to sleep on the couch. Lucky her.
I was the only one who was concerned.
But, she showed up at school today. So I guess she's fine.
Knowing her, she was probably out doing drugs with the other crazy people who go to this school. She must get along with them well.
She came over and sat by me at lunch. With Avery.
It's very strange to have someone by me.
"...Where were you last night?" I finally ask.
"A party." She shrugs, eating her food that Avery made.
"You got invited to a party on your first day of school?" I feel like that's unlikely.
It's probably a cover story for whatever she actually did.
"I did. I'm already popular as fuck."
"Then why are you over here with me?"
"So I could brag."
Whatever. She should know by now that I don't care.
"Like it matters to him." Avery remarks.
Of course it doesn't. Why would I care what she does? As long as she isn't dead, I'm fine with it.
"I don't care what you do." I tell Alexa.
"I think you'll care." She says, starting to laugh.
I pull my blue sleeves over my hands. "Why?" I play along.
"Because I got lucky with Damien Cohen."
...What?
Damien?
"Shut up. Don't say things like that. It isn't funny." I mutter.
"I did. I went to his house. It was amazing. He seemed to really like me." She goes on.
"Of course he would. You're easy." Avery says, and I'm pretty sure Alexa hits her shoulder for saying that.
"I don't believe you." I murmur.
"Believe it. I just had to see why you talk about him so much. I know why now. He's hot as hell."
"Why would that matter to me?"
"There's nothing else appealing about him. If it's not that, I don't know what else you see in him." She chuckles.
"Because...he's nice."
Both of them laugh at that.
"Nice?" Avery repeats, "He doesn't look nice."
Alexa turns to face the same direction as Avery is. I follow the movement and do the same, but of course, I can't see anything.
So that was pointless.
"What's he staring over here for?" Alexa questions.
"Stop it. Go away." I rub my head.
"I'm serious. He's staring at us. He's probably wondering why someone like me is hanging out with a loser like you."
"He's probably thinking about how he has never seen you in his life." I argue.
Damien wouldn't do something like that.
"I doubt he could forget how much fun we had last night. Fuck, he's so muscular. He could throw you if he ever decided to."
"He wouldn't." I persist.
"It was so hot. He's great in bed. So eager. He liked it when I ran my nails down his back."
I pull on my hair, trying to resist tears coming to my eyes. "You're lying..."
"His house was insane. At least ten times bigger than your crummy house. I wanna live there and fuck him every day." She goes on.
"He was that good?" Avery questions.
"Don't even think about it. You're too young for him... Or maybe not. Maybe he would like an innocent freshman. Someone little and sweet that he could break."
"I hope so. He's sexy as hell. I'd let him destroy me."
"S...Stop..." I say again, begging them by now.
"Damn. I want him again. I want him to force my legs open and-"
"-Why would y-you do anything w-with him?!" I stop her, giving in to the fact that she isn't lying about any of this.
"Because you like him. You won't stop talking about him at home, so I figured there must be something special about him. Or, do you always get crushes like this?"
"I don't have a crush on Damien Cohen, or anyone, for that m-matter. I never have." I argue with her more.
"What a load of bullshit. You wouldn't get so pissy over me having sex with him if you didn't."
"That isn't w-why I d-don't like it..." I wince, rubbing tears out of my eyes.
"It can't just be because of your dad. You would bitch about it just as much if I said I went on a cute, innocent, little date with him." She points out.
"I-I wouldn't. I don't c-care what you d-do."
"I know you don't. You care what he does."
"Don't t-try to analyze m-me. You d-don't know me..." I stare at the floor.
"Fine. Don't expect the door to be unlocked when you get home." She says.
My eyes shoot up to her. "What?"
"If you're going to fight with me and fucking cry like a baby, then I'm not letting you into the house."
"You can't do that."
"I can do whatever I want! It isn't like Aunt Dahlia is gonna care. I'm the oldest! That makes me the boss of both of you. I have decided that, for being a little bitch, you can stay out on the porch tonight." She says.
"It isn't even your house." I cry.
"It's more my house than it is yours."
I drop my head into my hands.
"She's right. And you realize that if you weren't such a brat, no one would have to punish you, right?" Avery points out.
"I know." I sigh.