| 1 |

Record your re-reader and first time reader marks!

My life is quite simple. I love it because of everyone in it. I had my two amazing parents, and my brother who is just a couple moments older than me. We both are in grade 11 and love each other's company. Me and Lucas love each other.

My best friends are Jenna and Kylie and we've known each other basically all my life. Our parents are best friends and Jenna and Kylie also have brothers that are our age who Lucas is friends with.

I guess you could say everything is perfect. Lucas's friends names are Alex and Carter. Carter who is Kylie's brother and Alex who is Jenna's brother. We all get along quite well.

Well that is my life. But now let's snap out of this and get to the real story.

"Wake up! I'm not waiting for you to get me late again," Lucas yells as he stands in my doorway throwing pillows at me.

"Stop!!" I say in the most unflattering morning voice.

"I'm coming give me two minutes." I say as I rub my eyes getting out from under my covers.

Lucas makes his way out of my room giving me privacy to get changed and I use that to get to my bathroom. I take a quick shower and put on black ripped high waisted jeans with a white crop top.

I straighten my hair really quickly and head downstairs. "It's about time! You always get me late," Lucas says as my mom comes out in front of us.

"Okay let it go, would you guys like pancakes or eggs?" My mom says as I take a seat on the island beside Lucas.

"Pancakes," we both say in unison.

My mom shakes her head and laughs. "Lucas good luck on baseball tryouts today," my mom says and I pat him on the bank.

"Yes, Lucas, I hope you have a tremendous day and bomb your tryouts. God forbid you slip into the base and hurt something," I say and he laughs.

"Now that's enough, both of you get out before I get mad," me and Lucas enjoy a laugh and go to the car.

He gets in the drivers seat due to his fear of me driving. I'm not even that bad!!

We enjoy the car ride with his playlist playing until we finally reach. I get out of the car and wave him goodbye and good luck. As he asks me for money and I make sarcastic comments, I see Jenna coming to me. "Hey Luke," She says and I move out the way to let them continue what they always do.

"Hey princess," he replies.

Flirt, they always flirt

She rolls her eyes as if she doesn't like him but they definitely like each other. "So wanna catch a ride with me after tryouts?" He asks as if I wasn't there.

"Uh I'm going with Tyler," she says as Luke's jaw clenched.

Here's the story with Jenna and Luke, when they aren't busy flirting with each other and find real boyfriends and girlfriends, Luke always says that he didn't like the girl and Jenna always said she doesn't feel the connection.

Bullshit

"Okay stop flirting," Lucas rolls his eyes at my comment and drives to a parking spot. I walk over with Jenna to our lunch table to meet Kylie where we always do.

"Heyyy hoessss!!" Kylie says with her everyday enthusiasm. I honestly don't understand how she has it. I can barely wake up where she is ecstatic.