| 39 |

—————-
This chapter is dedicated to Z-sstories because gurl never failed to bring up my mood with her comments. She always reacted to whatever the crap was going on in this story😂 and I loved reading it... so thank you! for being a day one, I luv you :)))

•• a/n••
Just in case you didn't know:

En route: is a location that people take stops while traveling. It has stores but is known for a stop that has common food when people are travelling...
                           —————-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WE GOT READY to start the long drive ahead of us. Lucas thought it would be better we drove together so we could take turns driving. And by take turns, it will be between them and maybe Jenna because 'I can't drive'.

Over the past couple of weeks, I had a strong feeling them three were hiding something from me. And it clear with the way they acted around me, but I tried not letting it get to me.

It was hard, I felt like weird sometimes because they suddenly stopped talking when I entered the room.

I didn't mean to be a drama queen, but that never feels good. This one time, they were all looking at a gigantic piece of paper that was a blueprint, but scurried it off when I entered.

Was I paranoid?

Its currently 4 am on Thursday, because it's a long weekend. It would take 13 hours so the boys had to wake us up really early.. which was impossible.

The first shift was for Josh, and with that, I sat in the front with him. He sipped his coffee which, we had a lot of to last the designated drivers.

Josh and Lucas packed a lot of stuff for the ride, and tossed me and Jenna the blankets for the ride. I snuggled in it as I wore Josh's oversized sweater and my warm joggers.

Jenna wore a sweater, which I'm sure she wants me to think is hers— but I bought it for Lucas.

I lightly laughed at that. With that, she wore grey sweats. Luke wore a shirt with grey sweats. And Josh wore a shirt with sweats as well. Needless to say, we were comfortable.

I snuggled into the side of the seat holding the blanket tight as I saw Josh watching me from the corner of my eye. He grabbed my hand and fixed our fingers together.

Luke and Jenna, who didn't care about seatbelts or police catching us, were snuggled together as she was laying on his half up chest.

I fell asleep at 4:10 and next woke up at 6:00 am.

I would have slept longer but we took an en route for a quick food break. Not many people were there considering the time, so it was quite for us.

We ordered foods from all different restaurants and met at a place in the centre of a plaza's food court which we had planned. I was now fully awake as were the others.

We sat down comfortably and started eating. There was extremely loud laughter and I could feel people looking at us, but we didn't really notice.

We soon got back on the rode.
-
-
-
- 6:40 AM
-
-
-
Josh and I were now seated in the back as Luke and Jen were in the front. Music played and there was chatter between the other three but I dozed off to sleep in Josh's arms.

I woke up every once in a while but Josh playing with my hair the whole time made me feel so amazing in his arms, I fell asleep over and over again.
-
-
-
- 8:40 AM
-
-
-
Somehow, I was from the back to the front with Josh driving. I was finally getting energy to open my eyes. The sun was now already up and taunting me to get up as it flared into my eyes.