| Bonus : 1 |

In recognition of 100k views! Hope you enjoy ;)
-
-
- JOSH RICHARDS
-
-
"You're what?" I ask my beautiful wife of three years, who seems scared I might banish her.

She whispered something to me but I couldn't catch the small squeak of her sweet voice.

And after repeatedly asking for her to speak up, I groaned when all I heard was her small voice once again.

I launch myself to her waist and lift her up with my hands till she reaches my eye level. She looks as though she'll tear up, and I couldn't stand the thought of her crying.

She had cried enough in the past, no more crying. I'd make sure of it.

"Nessa, baby, please tell me what's got you so upset,"

"Baby," she whispers.

"Yes?" I ask a bit confused with a short laugh. Nessa never called me 'baby' it was always me using that nickname.

It always brought a rose coated blush on her cheeks when she said it, so I just stuck with it.

"No, baby," she once again whispers.

"I'm confused, Ness, what's going on?"

She sighs and continues. "I mean, I'm— we are having a baby," she says and a tear flows down her cheek.

What, why was she crying? Did she not want it? I couldn't imagine not having a baby now. Unless I do a damn well job of convincing Nessa about keeping the baby, I can't argue more, it is her body.

A frown coats my cheeks. The thought of already having a baby, but having to say goodbye hurt.

"You're sad," she says more as a statement than a question.

"It's not really my say, it's your body, and I'll be there with whatever you want to do with it," I promise her.

"Wait, you want it?" She asks, almost amazed.

"Of course I do, but again, it's your choice," I say brushing and twirling strands of her soft hair through my fingers.

"Josh.. I want it,"

"You do!" I shriek with a large grin on my face. "But you seem so.. sad,"

"I was scared you wouldn't want it,"

"Nessa, I love you, but sometimes, you amaze me. Not in a good way. I love you and our child, nothing will ever change that." I say prepping kisses all over her.

"So we are having a baby?" She asks, a small smile evident on her face.

"Yes, baby, we are having a baby," I say and she presses a kiss on my mouth.

I love this girl. I love my wife.

"But you know, I'll be really cranky, you'll have to take care of me. I'll be like a big baby, always demanding for things," she smirks.

"I already listen to your demands, it's probably going to be the same," I joke.

"Well we have to tell our parents," she sighs.

"That we do," I grin, beyond excited to have a child with the love of my life.

"But it's going to be so weird! Like telling them that, implies that we have.. you know," she blushes at the topic of discussion.

"No I don't know, please tell me Nessa," I tease, trying to draw this out of her.

"Yes, you do know, don't make me say it," her cute cheeks once again redden.

"What? Your parents don't think we do it? We are married Nessa, we have s—" she cuts me off by placing her hand on my mouth before I yelled out the topic of discussion out loud.

"Josh!" She shrieked.

"We will tell them, and nothing will happen, okay?" I say pulling her closer and pecking her lips.

"Okay." Her baby voice says.

"So, is this a right time to tell you that I'm not in love with you?" I ask a bit slowly.

"What?" Her confused face asks.

"After spending all this time with you, and your family, I think the one I actually love, is Lucas. I used you to spend more time with him," I explain my devious plan.

"Oh shut up! You scared me!"

"You know I would never stop loving you," I nuzzle my nose in her neck and she nods.

"I know," her grin is wide.

"So, let's call them to dinner? Whenever you are ready?" I ask, carrying my wife to our sofa.

"Yes, tomorrow night, I'll be ready," she smiles.