| 29 |

—————-
"People that share,
great passion,
can make the,
possible happen,"
——————

I WAKE UP AND SMELL something great. I rub my eyes and see a note in my bed side table.

Dear Ms. Nessa,
I have gotten the pastries you liked but Mr. Richards has asked me to take the day off. I know you said hide it from him so it is in the back cabinet. Enjoy :)

~ Jules

I laugh at her note and quickly brush my teeth to get my pastries. I giggle out of my room and see Josh cooking. My smile instantly fades as we make eye contact. He smiles after seeing me but notices my mood drop.

"Hey good morning," he said.

"You were supposed to be gone for 4 more days," I say.

"Yeah, well I missed home," he said rinsing the pan.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Well I'm cooking you breakfast," he says giving me a smile.

I take the plate he made for me and take a bite of the pancakes he made. "So uhm— did you mess up any cabinets?"I ask.

"Well are you hiding something in a certain cabinet," he asks with a smug smile.

"No no, tell me you didn't," I say getting off my seat on the island and rushing to him.

"Well maybe I did," he says pulling out the pastries. He opens them and takes a overreacted sniff of them, still holding a smirk.

"No Josh please!" I say rushing to him. He makes it to the other side of island and stares at me.

"Please don't! Don't eat those!" I yell at him and take a moment to run to him. I catch up to him and he snakes his arm up to keep the pastry away from me.

"I like to hear you begging you know?" He asks as I act like a child jumping to get my sweets.

"Ness, I want these sweets as bad as you do, so your gonna have to try harder than that," he says.

"Stop Josh," I say still struggling to get my food.

He quickly leans down and kisses me on the cheek and I stay there frozen confused at this gesture.

"Uh—ehm—" I struggle to speak.

"I like how nervous I still make you," he whispers in my ear brushing his lips near my face. If our close distance wasn't enough to kill me, his words made my legs weak. And he could definitely tell.

He takes a minute and picks me up holds me from my thighs. He places me on the counter and my stomach gets filled. He pushes my legs apart giving him space to stand between them. He moves closer and closer to me and moves a strand of my hair behind my ear.

He offers me the pastry and I quickly take it as he laughs. As we quickly finish it off, I slap his chest which was still very close to me. "That was mine," I say continuing to slap his chest.

He takes a second and grabs my wrists and pulls closer to me. "Business trip was shit without you," he says.

My mood instantly drops when he mentions that. He just left. Just like that.

"I'm sorry I left," he says still holding on to me.

His hands go from my wrists to my waist and pulls closer. He leans in and kisses me with passion. He holds me tighter than ever and my arms immediately go to the back of his neck. He knows what he is doing to me but still continues.

"Ness," he pulls away.

"Mhmm," I say.

"Do order those pastries again, love," he says laughing, but he just pulls me in again. This time the kiss is rough and I enjoy it too much. I try to fight for dominance but he wins by a long shot. He holds me tighter and trails kisses from my jaw to my neck. I tilt my head back to give him access and he smirks against my neck. He trails his kisses down and moves his hand to my shirt. He tugs the ends of it hinting me to take it off. He continues to do so as I test his patience. He grows eager and mad because he knows what I'm doing.

He groans and starts kissing rougher knowing those will leave very obvious marks. "Ness, don't push it," he says groaning even more.

He moves back from my neck to lips and bites them rough. I yelp at the pain which he notices. He soon smiles listening to my noises and trails softer kisses down my neck to calm me down. That clearly didn't calm me down and killed me ever more.

He went on to kiss me beneath my ear and we hear the bell ring. He doesn't stop at the door bell and continues. The bell rings over and over again, but he doesn't stops.

His phone rings next and he groans in frustration. He picks up and puts it on speaker but still doesn't stop kissing me roughly. "Hey dude open the damn door," Adam says from the other line.

At first he doesn't reply but Adam continues to speak so he gets pissed. He pulls away for a quick second, "What Adam!" He yells and goes back to my neck.

"Open the door, your dad wants you to plan something, something very very important," he says.

Josh doesn't listen but picks me up still kissing me. He carries me to the door and I try my hardest to pull away but he doesn't budge. "Josh, Stop Adam will see," I say whispering as he smirks at me.

"I don't care," he replies.

"I mean it," I say trying my hardest to catch my breath.

"Lets leave Adam at the door and continue shall we," he says and I roll my eyes.

I kiss him one last time and pull away staring at his annoyed face. He groans in frustration and finally drops me. I try running to my room but he holds on to me. I pull away fast and he smirks, I couldn't let Adam see the marks Josh left.

With that, I go in my room and try gathering my separated breaths.

••a/n••

So ehm— this kinda weird, how'd you like the chapter? Comment and let me know.

Q.O.T.D. ~ Do any of you watch Vampire Diaries? If so, who are your favourite characters. I honestly love Klaus, Damon and Caroline too much.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
        ~ dwightkshrutefr