| 40 |

TODAY WAS OUR third day here. Yesterday we went on a hike and into town for dinner. After that, we thought it would be smart to spend the day inside since me and Jenna were very tired from yesterday.

We all woke up very late, specifically 3:00 pm and watched tv for a while. We had lunch and had a quick swim in the lake behind our cabin.

We went inside and I see Lucas setting something up. "Guys I'm bored, after eating let's do something," Lucas says.

"Sure man, what do you want to do?" Josh asks.

"Game night!" Jenna yells.

"Jenna? Since when do you like game night? You hate it," I say taking a broccoli on my fork.

"Uh since now," she says and finishes her food.

"Yeah let's play games," Josh says.

We all put our plates in the dishwasher and sat down on the couch, Jenna on Lucas' lap.

"OK so time for the games," Josh says and we nod.

"First, an obstacle course. Follow me," Lucas says.

Luke takes us to the back of the cabin outside as Josh holds my shoulders leading me. "So first you crawl through this crawl whole thingy, and make it to this mini trampoline. Then launch yourself to this lake. In the lake we have a key taped to a ledge, which is unknown, then open the car door with it. Take the hammer from inside the car and break the glass cube that reveals a passcode. Passcode goes to one of the doors in this massive house. Once the right door is opened, you'll revelation will need to be held up in your hand and you'll yell 'NINE NINE' like your in Brooklyn 99. Then timer will stop. Game over." He says and we laugh.

"Okay I'll go first, Josh wanted to be next, Jenna, then you Ness," he spoke and we did as so.

Lucas took 4:13 seconds. Then came Josh who beat him by a couple seconds; 4:09. Jen was after that who got 4:57, and now it was my turn. Josh was first, then Luke, then Jen.

I wasn't the most athletic person so I'd find it impossible to beat the boys, but I definitely did sports so I could at least try beating Jenna.

I quickly crawled, which was easy with all the crawling I did from Josh when he tried tickling me. I did this faster than both Josh and Luke since they had big bodies and I was tiny as hell. I mean I guess it works out now.

Then I made it to the trampoline which launched me easily to the lake. In that I found they key right beside me and hurried up off.

I take the key and run fast to the car and it opened before I reached. I hurry and get the hammer from the trunk and run up to the glass box.

I tried picking it up and struggled a bit but crushed it fast. The code was 3998 and I ran up to Luke's room. Luke was the one who set up each codes except his and I knew he would choose his room for the passcode.

He would never do the one made for Josh because that would be to obvious. Jenna and I are best friends, he would be an idiot to choose her. And yeah he is my brother, but a couple weeks ago he joked about not being as close as the others to me when we played this weird game, so it had to be him.

I went to it fast and unlocked it immediately. I heard Lucas groan as I open the door. Inside there is a WWE belt and I immediately grab it

I hold it like they do in the shows and look like a demon— I hope.

"nine NiNe," I yell like they do in the show and Josh stops the stopwatch.

"Fuck, what!?" Josh exclaims and I look over to him.

The stopwatch read '3:42 '

Wait?! Did I read that right?!

I beat them all??!!!

"No fricken way," I say and Jenna laughs.

"Ha! She beat both of you!" She shrieks pointing at Lucas and he groans.

"I CANT BELIEVE I WON!" I yell and Josh smiles.

He extends his arms and I jump to him as my legs wrap around his waist.

I peck his lips as his hands tighten around my hips.

"Ok guys, cool with it will you! Jeez Josh what did we talk about!" My brother yells.

"What did you talk about?" I question getting off Josh's hold.

"Nothing, Just, let's continue," Luke says.

"Ok, what's next?" I ask.

I didn't know what we were doing, but the night was definitely not over.

——————————-

Heyooo! Sup g's. How's life in quarantine!? Sucks for me but I hope all of you are staying safe :)

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
~ dwightkshrutefr