| 25 |

—————
"Here's to the nights
We don't remember,
With the friends,
We won't forget"
—————-

TODAY WAS MY DAY to spend the time with Jenna and Lucas. Nothing was going to block out my schedule, it was going to be the whole day with them. At first I had plans but they said this is my 'bridal shower' because I can't have a proper one due to the small time we have.

I was getting married in one week. It was happening all too quickl— 'Ding dong'

The bell interrupts my thoughts and I open it. "Heyyyy!" Lucas and Jenna yell at the same time as they throw streamers at me.

"Ugh, come in," I say.

"Oh hell no, we actually planned this whole thing out, so let's goooooo!" Lucas yells as he earns and nod from Jenna.

They pull me out of my apartment and close my door. They then take me to a bowling alley near us and I was actually starting to think how I might enjoy this day.

"Woah, this place is huge!" I shriek as they book our lane.

"It's our first activity before your mom—" Jenna gets cut off by her phone ringing.

She stays on the phone when her face goes from extremely happy to really pissed off. "Your mom wants you both home, now," she says trying not to seem annoyed but Lucas and I could tell she was.

"Let's go Ness, Josh is probably there," Luke says pulling me out.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back at the house, my parents and Josh's parents tell us to spend the day, get to 'know' each other. A whole day with him? God no.

We both leave the house and get in his car. "So what time do you wanna meet up?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I'm going to go somewhere that I want to be and you can do the same," he says.

"I thought we were supposed to spend the day together?" I ask confused.

"Yeah like that's going to happen," he laughs.

"Right, okay I'll walk from here," I say in a harsh tone.

"Ugh no, get back in the car," he says.

"So has Jenna's address changed? Or is it the same?" He asks.

"Uhm— not to Jenna's. Jason's," I say trying to avoid his eyes.

"What the hell do you mean by that, your joking right?" He asks with full anger.

"I want to be with Jason right now," I say.

"Let's get this clear Nessa, you can't have your make out sessions with Jason now," he says angrily.

"Why not? You'll be screwing your side chicks so why can't I be with Jason?" I ask completely pissed at his hypocrisy.

"I will not be doing that anymore," he whispers.

"Yeah sure, like I believe that garbage." I say rolling my eyes.

"Nessa I'm serious, you'll be mine after a week, so don't go around with Jason, I won't hold back on him," he says.

My heart flips at that comment. Mine. I'll be his after a week. I don't know if that brought happiness to me to scared me.

How would it be after marriage? Would he be as mean as he usually is? Or will he lighten up a little? I had no idea.