| 31 |

——————
"If you truly
loved someone,
You will never
stop loving them,"
——————

EVEN THOUGH JOSH claimed I was his, things were back to normal. I don't understand why I had to get married. Because no matter what happens, we make it back to this. Just not talking. He was on a business trip in Italy for a couple days now and once again, he left without even telling me.

I don't mean to sound a clingy way, but I was his wife right? Wouldn't it be the right for him to tell me if he was leaving?

I was not going to deal with this anymore. I gave Jenna a call an hour ago and she told me to pack clothes for a week that I would enjoy at her place. I needed just that.

So I let Jules off early and told her not to come unless I call her. Josh wouldn't be home for who knows how long, so it works out perfectly.

With that I went to her house and tried to forgot all about Josh.
-
-
-
-JOSH RICHARDS pov
-
-
-
She wasn't there.

Why the hell wasn't she here. Did she leave? I ran to her room but saw her clothes on the drawers, I sighed in relief to know she didn't leave me. She couldn't leave me.

I kept confusing her, and then pushing her away, I know. But I can't keep away from her. Why else would I take these random business trips out of the blue. Why couldn't she be like other girls. But she definitely wasn't.

She deserved so much more than a guy like me. But then again, I couldn't stand the thought of another guy with her.

I tried reminding myself how it was just a deal, just a business deal. But I was just lying to myself.

I gave Adam a call to see if he knew where Nessa might be. "Hey Jo-Jo!" He answered on the phone.

Of course he had to say that stupid name. "Hey, do you know where Ness is?" I ask.

"NessBear! No, last I talked to her was when we watched a few episodes together," he says.

"Fuck, I don't know where she is," I say my anger and fear growing.

Could she have gone to Jason?

"Call Jen, she might know," Adam says over the line.

"Yeah thanks," before I can cut the line Adam speaks once again.

"One more thing Josh," he says.

"Mmhm?" I ask growing impatient.

"Stop being such a shit husband. You're a husband now, start manning up and acting like one and not just run away when your feelings get to close to you."

And with that he cut the phone.

He was right. I was a shit husband. But now I needed to find Ness. Before I could call Jen, my door bell rang and I opened the door to Jenna who had Ness on her side.

Was she drunk? "A little help please?" Jenna says and I grab Nessa, now carrying her in my arms.

"Where were you two?" I ask.

"A club, but that's not what matters right now," she says.

No one needed to be very smart to know Jenna was infuriated.

"I got a call from my best friend today saying she needed to forget. Do you know how it felt to hear her saying that. She was extremely heartbroken because you keep leaving, look Josh I've known you since high school. And I keep on wondering, what the hell happened to you! You just started drinking and became your arrogant self. I wanted her to stay with me a week but I know how you feel for her. Only Nessa can't tell how obvious your feelings for her are. So take care of her," she says and I nod.

Jenna drops her off on the couch and then leaves. Ness sits on the couch with her eyes closed which is when I take a seat beside her. My eyes stare at her face.

"Hey," She says shining her beautiful smile.

"Hey," I say slowly.

"Can't you take me home?" She says.

"Uhm— yah of course." I say.

"You know you look a lot like my husband, he is also very handsome." She says with her smile fading away.

"Is he now?" I say a smirk growing on my face.

"Yeah, but he leaves all the time," she says.

"Sounds like a dick," I say meaning everything I'm saying about me.

"Yeah, he is. One minute he tells me I'm his, then he ignores me," she says with a strong frown on her face.

"I'm sorry for that," I say looking over to her.

"I don't think he can stay in a room with me for a second. The minute I enter, he bolts out. He must really hate me," she says with a weak voice.

No, no I can never hate you.

"I could never... I mean he could never hate you, he probably just can't control himself when you're around. You're beautiful and independent and have the best qualities a woman could have," I say.

"You don't even know me," she says.

"No one needs to know you well to realize how amazing you are," I say and she blushes.

"I don't think you should flirt with me, I'm married." She says.

"He doesn't need to know?" I ask wondering how she would go in a situation like this.

"No, he might not be loyal, but I am." She says closing her eyes.

I could hear her faint breaths in the quiet room and picked her up bridal style. I took her to my room and placed her on it. I quickly placed a kiss on her forehead and put the covers over her.

"I promise I'll be better with this husband thing," and with that I give her one more kiss.

"Good night baby," I say.

"Mhmm good night," she says sweetly with a smile creeping on her face.

••a/n••

Heyoooo, wassup my g's???

Thoughts on the chapter?

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
         ~ dwightkshrutefr