| 35 |

—————-
This chapter is dedicated to badboysbadboys_ thanks for reading the story :)))) luv ya ;)
—————-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I WALK DOWN from my bedroom, and saw Josh sitting on the couch, staring at his computer. I wanted to avoid him, so I could understand the feelings I felt. I knew I definitely felt something, but what if he didn't?

He spends nights with random girls and he would never settle. I mean we are married... so is that settling? Maybe he thinks we can be a quick fling.. but I don't want to have anything if that is what he wants.

I don't want to be a casual fling with Josh, I wanted to be with him. I screwed up in high school when I said no the first time he asked me. But he is a player.

I try turning around at the sight of him but he noticed me and smiled. I couldn't go back now. I groaned and rolled my eyes, then entering the room he was sitting in.

"Hey, were you going somewhere?" He asks.

"Uh— uhm— I don't kno—"

"Why are you trying to avoid me?" He asks.

"I-I'm not," I say.

"Oh please Ness, you wanted to walk out of the room when you saw me," he says.

"I forgot something," I lie.

"Why are you trying to avoid me?" He asks.

"I told you, I'm not," I say gathering up a little confidence.

"Is it about last night?" He asks.

Yes, yes it is.

"Why would it be about then?" I ask trying to hide the truth.

"Ok, if it isn't, I want to talk to you about something." He says.

"Sure, What is it?" I ask.

"I want to take you out on a date," he says.

"What?" I ask.

"You heard me, go on a date with me," he says.

"Josh but—"

"But what Ness, what is a good reason for why you can't go out with me?" He asks.

I hesitate for a while but finally open my mouth. "Because I'm not planning on being a casual fling," I say.

"What?" He asks almost hiding a laugh.

"I don't want to be a casual fling, I don't do those," I say.

"I never wanted a casual fling," he says.

Inside I was enjoying this. He wanted a relationship. He wanted a relationship? That wasn't him though. My happiness faded.

"You don't do relationships Josh," I say playing with my fingers.

"Uh think again, I'm married, I'm pretty sure that's a relationship." He says laughing.

"Josh, you know what I mean," I say.

"Just go out with me, please Ness," he says with pleading eyes.

"Did you have fun last night?" He asks.

"Yes, yes I did," I say clearing my throat.

"Then you'll enjoy again, just please, give it a chance," he says.

I face away from him. I act as though I'm making a godly decision and he rolls his eyes. I check my arm for a watch that wasn't there and ask him the time for our date.

"8:00," he says.

"I'll see you then," I say getting up.

He pulls my arms to him, leaving me standing facing him as he is sitting on the couch.

"Wait, I don't get to see you till then?" He asks.

"Yup, bye," I say and he groans.

"Ugh why Ness!" He says.

"I mean if we were first dating, you wouldn't have seen me, so you won't now," I say acting like a child.

"That's bullshit, you're my wife, I want to see you," he says.

"I know it's bullshit, but I have plans with Jenna," I say.

"Wow, just made plans without telling your husband? You need to get better at this marriage thing," he says joking.

"Hmm I don't know, we haven't even been on the first date though," I say.

"I would consider last night a very good first date, don't you?" He asks.

I nod.

"So we have been on a date," he says giving me a cheeky smile.

"Ugh, Josh your annoying," I say knowing I'm pushing my limit.

I have no idea what I'm saying but I'm gonna go with it.

"And so are you!" He exclaims as I'm walking away.

"Wait! I'll leave you alone till 8:00 on one condition," he says.

"Which is?" I ask.

"I want a kiss," he says.

"What?" I say blushing a bit.

"I should've gotten one last night after our date, but I didn't, so I want it now," he says smiling.

"And you'll leave me alone till then?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am, just one kiss," he says and I roll my eyes to his childesh behaviour.

"Fine," I say and walk up to him.

He puts his hands on my waist and I link my arms behind his neck.

He leans in and I mock his action. He starts the kiss and I'm quick to kiss him back. He leads the kiss and I don't mind.

It starts off slow and calm but then he makes it rough. Its fast and he plays with my tongue smirking as he does so.

I don't know what I enjoy more, the slow kisses or rough. He pulls away and leans his head on mine.

"How about another go?" He asks smirking.

I clear my throat trying to stabilize myself from the kiss.

"I'll see you at 8," I say pulling away.

He rolls his eyes and runs his hands through his hair.

I go up to my room and hear the sound of Alex talking to Josh. "Oh what do you have planned?" Alex yells to Josh.

"Shut up will you! She'll hear," Josh said and after that I heard whispers.

————————————————————-
josh <3

You never did tell me how to dress for tonight

Casual

Ok, see you then

See you then ;)

————————————————————

And with that I got ready to go to Jenna's.

••a/n••

Heyo wassupp. How'd you like the chapter??

Comment "first kiss 💋" for the next chapter to be dedicated to you :)

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
~ dwightkshrutefr