| 4 |

I wake up after a long night, to see Josh sitting there petting my dog. Where were Lucas and Jenna?

I look over to Josh who is getting along perfectly with my dog; Cali. She seems to like him more than she likes me.

"Hey," I say as he turns around smiling with Cali. "Hey," he smiles at me sitting up with me.

"So Jenna and Lucas went out for a run, leaving me, you and Cali here all alone." He says and I smile. He tries to hand me Cali but she doesn't come.

"Hey it's fine, she likes you," I say and he smiles.

"I hope so, I'm going to be here quite often," he says and I grow a confused look.

"What do you mean," I ask.

"I mean me and Lucas are close so I hope Cali here likes me," he says continuing to pet her and I smile. It felt nice looking at him like that.

He offers to make breakfast since my mom and my dad were also not home. We enjoy our food as he laughs about the 47 seconds.

"Don't make me hate you," I say as he doesn't stop laughing, leaving me incredibly annoyed.

"Hey, if anyone should hate someone, it's me hating you for proving me guilty," he says and I laugh.

"Just doing my job," he says and I get up.

He grabs my hand before going pulling me closer to him. So close to him that there wasn't any space between us. "How am I supposed to see you if I'm in jail?" He asks leaning his forehead on mine.

My voice stutters as this weird feelings goes through my bones. "I- I don't know," I say and he starts to speak again. He puts a strand of my hair that was on my face behind my ear causing me to go crazy.

"I still need to-" he gets cut off by the door opening with a laughing Lucas and Jenna entering. No matter how bad I wanted to stay like this, I couldn't risk for them to see us like this. I try to back away from Josh but he doesn't let go of my hand.

"What's going on here?" Lucas ask and Jenna chuckles.

"Ooh" She says causing me to get annoyed but I only maintain eye contact with Josh who still hasn't let go of me.

"Nothing, I still need revenge for her sending me to jail," he says as he still maintained strong eye contact.

"Damn tell me never to do anything to Josh, dude knows how to hold a grudge," Lucas speaks.

Come on Josh let go

"So you gonna let go now?" Jenna asks and he nods.

"Ugh I guess," he says and I dramatically run to Jenna.

Jenna and I head upstairs and as soon as the door closes, the annoying comments start. "So what was that?" She asks causing me to roll my eyes.

"Nothing," I groan in annoyance.

"Oh please it didn't seem like it, you guys were looking at each other like Sam and Austin," she says and I throw a pillow at her.

"You're obsessed with that movie you know?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm aware, but hey don't change the topic... Josh?"

"What about him?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

Why is she rolling her eyes?

"Do you find him cute?" She asks.

"I mean yeah but that's not liking someone." I say and she looks back at me.

"Mhm sure, I'll drop it for now," she says.

"Thank you!!" I yell and she laughs.

Me and Jenna started getting ready for school and make it down to Josh and Lucas, dying of laughter.

"Don't ask," I tell Jenna and she nods.

"I'm driving! No arguing!" I say and Lucas and Jenna groan.

"No!!!" They yell and I roll my eyes.

"Why can't she drive?" Josh asks.

"See, Josh wants me to drive." I say and he quickly responds.

"No I never said that, I just asked," he says and I slap him on the arm.

"She can't drive!" Lucas yells as Josh snatches the keys from me.

"Hey I'm not trying to die, let me drive." He says and I give in. I'm not that bad!

We make it to school and we all go out separate ways. I was zoned out in all my classes because of Josh. He was all I could think of. Why?

Why did nothing else come to mind instead of him, Josh! Ughhh!

"Nessa!" I hear Ian yell.

"Why are you yelling?" I ask.

"Because You didn't hear me the first 30 times." He says and I nod.

"What do you want?" I ask and he replies.

"Are you okay? You seem to have your mind on something else," he asks and I nod a no.
"Yeah it's Josh," Jenna says and I give her a death stare.

"What??? Ooh Josh and Nessa!" Ian says causing  me to blush.

"I don't like Josh okay? Now stop yelling before anyone else believes that," I say and Ian nods.

On the other side of the cafeteria, I see Lucas and a side of who I think is Josh. When I get a closer look, I see it is Josh with Stacy with him. Really? She already wants him.

It didn't matter to me if the two dated but Stacy is disgusting and toxic, just trying to look out for Josh.

They approach our table and Stacy speaks out. "Hey Nessa... And Ian, did he finally come out to you?" She asks. God I hate her.

We never got along. Actually we did. It was always me, her, Jenna, and Kylie but then she wanted boys to notice her. Then she did what most girls do. Act mean to friends in front of boys for their attention. Causing us to fall apart. Not that I regret it.

I see her looking at Josh in a cute way. Come on why does she have to take him. Was I jealous?

I was quickly yet slowly falling for him.

••a/n••

Thoughts on their moment?

Q.O.T.D. ~ favourite singer?

Please comment and vote! I love hearing from you guys. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer them.

Luv ya ;)
      ~ dwightkshrutefr