| 38 |

EVER SINCE THAT night, I felt things I found impossible before. I loved seeing him, being in his arms.

He took any chance he had and made sure to kiss me when he could. Our parents had a dinner a couple nights ago and he obviously did that.

•FLaShBaCk•

"Wow, the married couple cleans well," my mom says.

My relationship with my mom hit a stump when she forced me into marriage. That was all she talked about and forcing me into it wasn't something I was happy about.

She came over once and spend hours trying to apologize and we worked things out. My job was doing extremely well but that wasn't the most important thing.

LUCAS ASKED JEN TO MOVE IN WITH HIM!?

She hadn't said yes yet, but told me and I was beyond excited. She invited me over to make a list and I was excited to see my best friend and my brother very happy together.

After a whole lifetime of being shipped together, they finally took the hints the whole world through at them and got together.

I could see the way Luke looked at her and she obviously felt the same way.

We were enjoying dinner when Josh's phone rang. Our parents told him to take it and as he was getting up to excuse himself, he kissed me.

That was normal for us, he kissed me whenever one of us left the room, but he just did it in front of our parents.

I blushed and saw all their faces. Luke and Jenna were just watching me smiling, but the parents. Their mouths were wide open and in shock.

"Will you guys calm down?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Nessa why didn't you tell us!" Josh's mom squeals in excitement.

"There was nothing much to tell," I say fixing the napkin I had put on my lap.

"So what are you two, are you guy—" my dad speaks but Lucas interrupts.

"They're in love, they love each other," Lucas says leaving the moms shook.

"What? That's brilliant!" Josh's dad says taking his wine glass.

"But we all know, Josh fell in love years and years ago, in high school," Josh's dad adds on.

I grow a blush on my cheeks and everybody nods. They all simultaneously lift there glasses and clink them in the centre.

"Amen to that!" Luke says.

"Do you guys having nothing better to talk about?" I say.

"Nope, its all about you two tonight," My mom says.

I look over to Jenna who knows why I was looking at her. I throw her a questioning stare hoping to know what her answer is.

She smiles and blushes, and slowly.. nods.

YES! YES! YES!

She whispered to me that she hadn't tell him but I had an idea. She disagreed at first but I convinced her.

"Well I know something better to talk about," I say as everyone stares at me confused.

"Which is...?" My dad asks.

"Lucas asked Jenna to move in with her.. and she said yes," I say.

Everybody here loved Jenna like she was family. Even the Richards. Because she was family.

"They what!" My mom yells in excitement.

"She didn't say yes though," Luke says in a small unnoticed pout.

Well I noticed it.

"Yeah I did, I did now," she says.

Lucas immediately smiles and pulls her in a kiss.
She blushed crazy as you could see his eyes sparkle at his site of her.

"Wow, its safe to say, this day is absolutely the best day of my life," My moms says.

"Amen to that," Josh's mom adds and they all break into laughter.

Josh soon enters and he questions why everyone was smiling so much. Why everything changed since he left for the call earlier.

But before I could answer, my dad stood up.

He clinked his wine glass to the whole crowd of people in the restaurant.

"Hi everyone, I just wanted to make a toast. To my daughter and her husband who are deeply in love," he says raising his glass over to us.

Josh looks over at me and I whispered, "You missed a lot," I say and he nods.

"Clearly," he replies back.

"And to my son who is finally making his move on the girl he had wanted since they were in diapers," my dad adds on.

"So overall, life is amazing, isn't it?" My dad says and everyone laughs.

"So cheers to my family who is happy, and cheers to all of you," my dad says.

"Cheers," the crowd went in unison and they all raised there glasses.

My dad took a seat and Lucas looked over to him.

"Really dad? Since diapers?" He asks.

"Well it's true isn't it?" My dad says.

Jenna blushes looking down and Lucas nods his head.

"Biggest truth I've heard in life," Lucas says and Jenna looks at him in shock then looks smitten.

We continued with dinner and went home after that.

•eNd oF fLaShBaCk•

My parents knew, his parents knew, that whole restaurant knew.

And I was totally fine with that.

Tomorrow, Josh, Luke, Jenna and I are going to our family cabin that we shared with the Richards.

We were going to stay there for a weekend, some weekend it will be.

It was going to be a calm weekend, with my favourite people in the world.

It was gonna be hell of a weekend.

••a/n••

Heyoooooo! How'd you like the chapter?!?!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
      ~ dwightkshrutefr