| 37 |

—————-
This chapter is dedicated to Jenzieandmore25, thanks for commenting and reading the story :))
—————-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TO SAY THESE past few weeks were the best days of my life would be an understatement. Josh made time for dates every night and each one was more extravagant than the last.

I never thought a better date could come, but boy was I wrong, each date turned out better than the last, and somehow that always continued.

This one time we went to a bowling alley and it turned out to be amazing.

A simple carnival turned into a brilliant experience.

Our trip to a garden was well decorated and the scenery was amazing.

But no matter what we were doing, he didn't fail to amaze me every time. I didn't have to avoid the feelings that were burning a whole deep inside of me.

I stopped fighting what I was feeling and admitted, I was in love with Josh Richards. But I couldn't say it.

I'm too scared to say it. What if he didn't feel the same way? I know if I say it, and he doesn't say it back, I'd go in a state that would be hard to get out off. I haven't been in love before, he was my first love. He is my first love.
-
-
-
- JOSH RICHARD'S POV
-
-
-
Seeing her face didn't fail to make me stunned for hours. I could spend days with her and not get tired. I could spend hours staring at her eyes, playing with her air, or kissing the life out of her, but it wouldn't be enough.

I wanted her with me, at every moment in the day. When we are together, I wish the time would never end and spend every last minute with her.

And when I'm not with her, I can't pay attention to anything. My work? Nope. My friends? Nope. I just wanted to be with her every point of the day.

Whipped? I know.

Coming home to see her, was obviously the best part of my day. She would run up to me and kiss me and I was happy to comply. I couldn't get enough of her taste and I loved it.

Going on dates was amazing and she seemed to like what I planned, but that wasn't all we did. Needless to say, we already had done it and I couldn't stop myself from wanting— needing her all over again.

I'd stare at her body, even though she tried to cover it. She was beautiful, perfect, and she didn't even know it. Hearing her moan my name was something I could never get enough of, and I wasn't planning on ever letting that go.

I loved her.. since high school, and obviously now too.

Tonight, we were going to a hill where they screened outdoor movies on a big blown up screen. We got there a little early to reserve good seats and bought popcorn.

The child in her bought the whole candy stand and I laughed watching her getting excited about it.

We sat down on a bed sheet, that we laid on the grass. The movie playing tonight was 'Forever My Girl', I'd never heard of it, but she was excited to see it, because she hadn't ever before.

Watching the movie was boring, so I just watched her watch the movie instead. It was the better show and I would definitely pay more for it. The change between her crying in the sad part and getting angry at others parts amused me.

There came a part where the guy was with his daughter, whom he had just met, and she was choking. The dad was not doing anything, he was just staring.

The whole crowd starting booing and Nessa nodded in agreement.

"Help her you idiot!" She yelled as people booed.