| 46 |

AFTER A DINNER and a couple of dances, Josh told me of our planned 'honeymoon'. Goodbyes were said to my family and his, and now we were on our way to some surprise place.

I'd had some hopes for some places, like Bora Bora, Hawaii or even Malaysia. God that place was beautiful. I hadn't even changed out of my dress and he was still in his suit.

It was almost summer so the weather would be amazing. It would be warm, but winds would be all over the place.

We board a private jet and I could see the gorgeous sky out of the window, but I was extremely tired. Josh's arms were wrapped around me and my head was leaning on his chest, which is when I drifted off to sleep.

I then woke up when we were landing, only a while after I dozed off to sleep. I felt Josh's head on mine indicating that he was sleeping, and I didn't want to wake him up.

But we were landing and I had to. I call his name a couple times and he groans at first, but then gets up with a grumpy face. I laugh at it as he runs his hands through his hair. "Is my uncomfortable state funny to you?" He asks.

"Don't act like you're the only one, I've been in this heavy dress for so long, and you're complaining?!" I shriek and he just laughs.

"Do you need to change? I had Jenna back a bag for you, figured the dress would be uncomfor—"

"You're telling me this now?" I sarcastically grin.

"Yeah I wanted to see you in this dress as long as I could," he spoke grinning at me. "Anyway, the bag is there by the way," he points as he grabs his own bag and heads into one of the bathrooms.

I change into black tights and my favourite, most coziest sweater. Thank the lord for supplying me with a Jenna.

I came out and realized we had landed and Josh was waiting for me at the gate. It opened and I walked down the jet's stairs like they do in those movies. I mean I had to.

"Where are we?" I ask excitedly seeing how beautiful the scenery looked around me. "Malaysia," he spoke smiling at me.

My arms launch to his neck immediately, and he takes only a matter of seconds to grip me on my waist as he buries his face in my neck. "You ready baby?" He asks pulling away.

"Mhmm," I whisper and he leads me out. We arrive at the hotel we were going to stay at—and it was gorgeous!

"I have so much planned, we can go swimming in some amazing places, we can live on edge with cliff diving, we can go skydiving even though you'd probably be really scared, we can even—" I stop him looking at his rambling state.

Was he nervous?

"Josh are you ok?" I ask. His face relaxes a little as I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. "Yes, just, hope you like it," he smiles leaving as quick peck on my lips.

"I love it, and we can do most of what you want, I just don't want to die," I shyly smile and he laughs. "No promises," he smirks.

"But tonight is the first night, so we can spend it here relaxed," he speaks and I nod.

He throws me his shirt and I slip it on as he stays in his joggers, shirtless. It was 10:00 but we weren't sleepy because of the sleep we caught on the jet. Today's day was just spent roaming the beach, just walking around.

We ordered room service for dinner and thought of ordering a movie. It was our first night and it was for sure going to be cozy.

We decided on watching 'A Walk To Remember' and order after looking at the menus for what felt like hours.

We both ordered shawarma and put on the movie I have watched far too many times. After eating, he pulled me into his lap, letting me lean on his chest as we watched. He head was now on mine, kissing my hair as he looked at the tv.

Soon after, that I dozed off to sleep and felt him pulling the comforter over us in the same position. "I love you baby, good night," he lowly whispers into my ear as he kisses my shoulder.

"Good night," I whisper.

••a/n••

Heyyy! How's it going?!! Thoughts on the chapter??

Vote. Comment. Follow.