| 8 |

-
-
-
- JOSH RICHARDS POV
-
-
-
It had been 3 hours since mom had said Nessa was coming so I didn't want to go downstairs. Yeah I wanted to see her but it would've been weird.

I figured Nessa would've been gone by now, like I said, it had been 3 hours. I grabbed my shirt of my drawer and walked downstairs. As I put my shirt on climbing down the stairs, I see Nessa on the phone with someone. Nessa on my couch.

"Uh what are you doing here?" I said sounding mean I'm guessing by the look on her face.

"Your mom and I, we are planning something," she says and I nod.

"You can get back on the phone you know," I say and she nods.

"Why what did she say?" She asks the person on the other line

"I don't take threats from Stacy, you should know that." She said and I turned fast.

She got of the phone in anger and dropped her head in her hands which rested on her knees.

"What happened?" I ask her and she looks up at me.

"Doesn't matter," she says. But I could see her wanting to cry. She said 'I don't take threats from Stacy'

Did this have anything to do with what she said that night. God what the hell was she going to do.

"So what are my mom and you planning?" I ask and she gets off the couch where we were sitting.

"I think I'm gonna go, I'm sorry, tell your mom I said sorry," she says as she goes near the front door.

"Ness, wait" I say and she looks back at me.

"What?" She asks, her eyes on her shoes

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Uh yeah I'm sorry, bye." She says and before I could follow her she runs out.

"Nessa! Wait!" I yell as I follow her out, but she already ran.

Why did she seem so worried? God damn it Stacy. It was a wrong what I did. I shouldn't have even gone out with her in the first place!

And apparently she was threatening her. Shit

I need a drink.

Nessa Barrett

I make it home after a while of running. I was out of breath trying to get away from Josh. I didn't want to tell him about Stacy. The two were apparently dating, according to her.

But he just kissed me a while back, then he went with Stacy. It was all so sudden. And why did she start threatening me? To expose me.

About what though??

I tried getting all these thoughts out of my head as I change into my sleepwear.

"Nessa, it's 3:30, little too early to go to bed don't you think?" Luke says entering my room.

I pause my computer which was playing Vampire Diaries.

"You know that's Josh's favourite show?" He says laughing.

"Don't want to hear about that," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"What's up with you two, you guys were so close and then just so weird and awkward." He says.

"Hey is everything okay? You just seem sad since I said his name. I'm sorry," he says.

"Don't worry about it," I reply.