| 30 |

—————-
"You'll never be alone,
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
I'll hold you when things go wrong,
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
Baby I am right here,"
~ ZaYn
—————-

THE LAST FEW days were awfully weird. Josh got into his business with Adam and after that, he got back to his arrogant self. It went back to him being a jerk causing me to ignore him.

I reminded myself, just a business deal. I woke up today and I saw Josh working on his laptop as he sat on the island chair. I take a seat beside him and finally ask what I had been planning since our 'wedding'.

"You need something?" He asks.

"Yes. When can we get a divorce?" I ask.

His eyes widen in shock. "What the hell do you mean by that?" He asks.

"I mean we aren't going to stay married forever, how long before we pretend we broke each others' hearts to the press and get a divorce?" I ask.

"We aren't getting a divorce!" He yells.

"What the hell! No! I am not staying married to you!" I yell matching his tone.

"Like I told you the first day, your my wife now, mine. We aren't getting a divorce, that was never part of the deal," he says.

"Bloody hell it was. If I actually knew what the hell was going on, maybe I'd know the terms to this bullshit deal! I will divorce you, and what are you going to do about it!" I ask.

"Your parents wouldn't be fine with that," he says smirking.

"I don't give a rats ass what they will say anymore, they made me marry you! They can't tell me what to do anymore! They've already done enough to make my life hell!" I yell.

I can feel a tear might slip but I control it. He is NOT going to see me weak. "Ness, the deal was final, you're mine now," he says.

Before I start to protest, he steps off his chair and stand in front of me. He swiftly takes a strand of my hair that was swaying in front of me face and tucks it behind my ear. "You're mine Nessa. No other man will do so much as lay eyes on you. No man will touch you, it's all going to be me. I know how you felt the other day, and you definitely liked it." He says moving his finger down to my bare thigh due to my short shorts.

"Deep inside you know no one can touch you, or make you feel how I can. You wanted me then, and you definitely want me know. Why don't you just say it Ness, say it." He says gritting his teeth.

"W-What?" I ask with a squeaky voice. I could barely speak with the way he was making me feel.

"Say who's you are," he says and I close my eyes. I nodded my head a 'no' and he grunted.

"Say. It." He repeats.

I still couldn't get a word out because his finger still trailed on my bare arms. "Ness, I don't like repeating myself, so don't make me," he says.

I couldn't say it. If I say I'm his, there is no going back. I'll always be his after that. "S-Stop Josh," I barely get out.

"What was that?" He asks.

He knew I could barely get it out, which is why he continued to torture me. Now his fingers were back in the strands of open hair.

"Stop making me repeat myself Ness," he says now trailing his finger on my neck.

"Stop J-Josh, p-please," I say he smirks.

"I love seeing what I do to you," he whispers as he breaths on my neck.

God not this again, if something does happen now, he will change back to his normal self, and I can't go through that again.

"You're gorgeous you know that? I don't think I say it enough," he says.

He grunts once again and takes one hand on my waist. He moves me to face him and his eyes pierce through mine. Why couldn't Adam call this time!!!

"Do you want me to kiss you?" He asks quietly.

I can't answer and stick to keeping my eyes closed.

"Do you. Want me. To kiss you?" He asks gritting his teeth.

"N-No," I try my best to say.

"Are you absolutely sure?" He asks and I try my hardest to nod.

"I'll be the only guy who will touch you, only guy who will make you feel this way, and you know it. No, and I mean no other guy can touch you," He says.

"Do you understand?" He asks.

I nod knowing he won't stop until I answer.

"Say it." He says and I try to open my mouth.

"I wanna hear you say it," He says.

"No other guy will touch me," I whisper which is when he smirks.

"Who's are you?" He asks for the thousandth time.

"Not this again Ness, answer me, I could go on all day teasing you, but the question is... can you?" He speaks into my ear.

His lips brush on my earlobe causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Who's. Are. You." He says angrily yet smirking.

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt something so strong and I erupted.

"Yours," I whisper.

"Who's?" He asks.

"Yours." I say a little louder still keeping my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes sweetheart, and say it louder." He says.

I sigh giving up. "I'm yours," I say.

"Yes you are baby,"

••a/n••

How'd you like the chapter?? Lemme know🥰

So after this... what do you think of a sway boys fanfic? Or a normal love story. I kinda wanna do a normal love story which I already started and posted but is on hold due to this story. Lemme know what you'd prefer!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
~ dwightkshrutefr