| 7 |

-
-
-
- JOSH RICHARDS POV
-
-
-
I stare at Nessa as I tell the others about my date to see her face. I did it. I made her upset or jealous, whatever she was thinking. But why didn't I feel content?

I storm out of the house to pick up Stacy.

I shoot her a quick text to tell her I'm outside and she comes out giggling. She wore a black crop top and a very short skirt. But no matter how much a guy would've liked that... I just wanted to be on a date with Nessa.

She enters my car and quickly brushes her lips against mine. "What are you doing?" I ask as I pull away from her.

"I don't know just thought you'd like it," she says. I try to ignore that so I don't ruin her or my mood for the night.

"So where to?" She asks interlocking her fingers with mine. Damn why is she so touchy

"How about a restaurant," she answers her own question.

"One with a bar please," I say and she eagerly nods. I needed to drink.

We finally arrive to this restaurant and as soon as the waiter comes, I order a drink. I just needed to get her off my mind.

{many many drinks later}

"So then she just- pulled away!" I say sounding extremely drunk.

"Come on Josh, let me make you forget about her," Stacy says and I nod to disagree.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean, we both know, I can make her feel way better about yourself then she ever can." She says and I roll my eyes.

"No you can't Stacy." I say.

"No one can." I breathe out.

"What the hell Josh! You know people would kill to go on a date with me! Hell we wouldn't even still be at the restaurant at this time!" She says and I laugh.

"Then why are you still here?" I ask.

"Because I want you, you're the only guy that doesn't want be and I can't deal with that, I'm going to change your mind." She says and I push her fingers away from my arm.

At this point, I was too drunk for anything. So I just nodded.

She leaned in for a kiss and I continued... no matter how much I hated it. I just needed a distraction, Nessa didn't want me and I hated the feeling.

Oh my god, I was just like Stacy.

As I continued to kiss her, I just had to stop. It was all thoughts of Nessa in my head. How could I kiss someone else when I just wanted to see Nessa. Just once.

"What the hell Josh!" She says as I pull away.

"Look I can't do it, just go home, this date is over." I say and she has a look of determination in her eyes.

"Who is she?" She asks. I dart my eyes at her and she smirks.

"Damn this girl got you twisted. Who the hell is she?" I still nod my head a no for her question.

"So I know she is denying you, and that must take a brave girl." She says and I agree.

"Yup, she definitely knows how to say no," I say.

"Do I know her," she asks.

Before any thought going through my brain, I nod a yes. What the hell was wrong with me! Why was I so drunk. Oh right, because of Nessa.

"Ooh, Okay, a girl I know who can say no to you."

She continues as I don't want to respond to anything. God I was gonna have a killer hangover tomorrow.

"Either Nessa or Jenna, it has to be." She says and I laugh.

"Jenna? Isn't she practically with Lucas?" I ask and laugh but suddenly stop to realize what I just did. I straighten my back on my chair with my eyes darting at her while she laughed. Oh shit

"Nessa? Wow," she says.

"So Nessa Barrett is the one you want so bad but doesn't want you back," she says.

"Yup, there is no denying it." I say and she smiles.

"Want me to do something to her?" She asks smiling.

Oh god she meant it, with a person like Stacy, she would do everything in her power to throw down Nessa. Over literally morning. I didn't know what happened between the two, but there was definitely beef.

"Josh, I can do anything to her, you know that," she says grabbing my hands.

I knew she could, and she probably would. I was such an idiot to reveal it was Nessa! Did I ruin everything for her?

"Stop, you can't do that to her," I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Then what do you want," she asks.

"I want her to be with me," I say.

"Great to hear that about another girl from your date." She says.

"I want her to understand how I feel so she can be with me." I say and she develops a weird smirk.

"I can make her feel the pain you do," she says and I laugh.

"Please do," I answer laughing. I wasn't serious, but she obviously wouldn't be able to tell.

"So wanna play a little joke on her?" She asks.

I roll my eyes to her. "A small one, just to see her," I say and she nods.

I just wanted to see her, no matter how I would.

{the next day}

I woke up with what I had predicted. A killer hangover. I walk from the sofa where I crashed last night to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Hey, are you waiting for someone?" I ask my mom as she continues to look at the clock.

"Hey honey, want to explain to me what happened last night. Josh I don't support you drinking but you don't do it often so I hope it doesn't happen often." She says and I nod.

"Good, and to answer your question, yes I am waiting for someone," She says.

"Who?" I ask drinking my water to help this headache.

"Nessa." She says and I spit out my water.

"What why?" I ask and she smiles.

"I knew you probably liked her, I could tell the way you looked at each other," she says and I nod.

"Yeah but she doesn't feel the same way," I say.

"I disagree. But if you guys are gonna ruin it by making it awkward just stay upstairs until she leaves." She says and I nod.

••a/n••

Ooh any predications about what's to happen?

Q.O.T.D. ~ How old are you guys?

I saw a comment regarding my posting schedule. So I don't have one, I always want to post once a day. But then I end up posting more when I see a lot of comments saying "please update"

Please comment and vote!

Luv ya ;)
~ dwightkshrutefr