| 19 |

I STAY HOME FOR the whole day having nothing better to do. Lucas supported Josh's decision which I thought was stupid.

Wouldn't he miss him?

I would miss him, I will miss him. He is going to go be some millionaire big shot that every girl drooled over.

I was going to be here in New York whereas he'll be in L.A. having a great time.

"Heyyy sis," Luke says entering my room.

"What do you want Lucas?" I ask.

"Lucas? What happened? Something is serious, I'm intrigued," he says jumping on my bed.

"What do you want?" I ask once again.

"Josh is leaving today, he wants you there, come on Ness just say goodbye to him." He pleads.

"I already said goodbye Luke, there is nothing else to say." I reply harshly.

"Jen, Kylie, Alex, Carter— everybody is going to be there, and he wants you there most," he says trying to convince me to come.

"Luke, I really don't want to see him, why is he even leaving so soon? He just came, like literally a while ago and he is already going? Aren't you a little upset! Is nothing affecting you!" I yell.

"Yes Ness it affects me but I don't feel the way you feel for him," he says getting off my bed to come to me.

"Look Ness, I know your going to miss him, but don't you need closure? Don't you want to have a nice ending with him instead of a fight?" He asks.

"I have my closure, he can go to L.A. all he wants, I don't care anymore," I say sternly.

"But Nessa you do care, you care so much, I bet you wanna cry right now," he says with a small smile.

"Ugh, don't you have to go? His flights in like 1 hour," I say.

"Right, so I'll see you at dinner?" He says giving up and I nod.

"Ness," he says but stops talking. By this time, he knows there is no point, no convincing me to come. I had made my mind.

In my head, I had already said goodbye to Josh Richards and I won't be seeing him again... ever.
-
-
-
-JOSH RICHARDS POV
-
-
-
I was at the airport with Kylie, Jenna, Carter, Alex, my parents and Luke's parents.

Luke was going to come shortly with Nessa. Lucas was good at convincing her so I had no doubt whether she'd come or not.

I was not going to let that fight be my goodbye with Nessa. It will be something ten times better. Maybe a kiss, but if not, definitely a hug.

I couldn't leave here without Nessa coming. I had to see here one last time. Because after today, it was always going to be internet/ media stalking. No meeting in person.

And that is going to be the worst thing to happen to me.

"Why you blushing, thinking about Ness?" Jenna asks smirking at the thought of us.

"No, just waiting for Luke," I say as if everything that she said wasn't right.

"Right, waiting for Luke... and Nessa," She says and I roll my eyes.

I see Luke coming from the corner, but no Ness.

What the fuck

Where was she?

"Uh man I'm sorry, Nessa was really really busy," he lies.

"Oh shoot that sucks! I really wanted to see her," my mom says actually believing him.

"What was she doing?" I ask.

"Uh shouldn't we start saying goodbyes before you guys get going?" Luke says trying to change the subject.

I needed to say goodbye to her. I wouldn't let our argument yesterday be my goodbye!

"Jen, I want Nessa here," I say whispering to her to so one else hears.

"I'm sorry Josh, I even called her 10 times, she isn't coming," she says.

"I know how badly you wanted her here, I'm sorry dude," Luke says.

"Even the infamous Barrett convincing strategies didn't work?" I say trying to seem like her not coming didn't affect me.

"Nah, but at least you guys danced yesterday," he points out.

"Yeah,"

Until everything went south from there.

God Nessa you were supposed to be here! To say goodbye to me! Why the hell are you not here, I wanted to punch a wall.

We saw the time and it was getting to be the time that our flight was going to depart.

"Woah, looks like we need to go," my dad says.

The parents say goodbye as me and my friends say goodbye.

"Dude I'm really going to miss you," Luke says.

"I can't believe I have to leave so soon," I reply.

"We can still talk once in a while, not all is lost, jeez you and Nessa are so dramatic." He says.

My heart breaks at the mention of her name, damn Nessa, I thought you'd want to say goodbye as much as I wanted to.

"Okay, we must get going now," my dad reminds us.

We start walking away as we wave goodbyes to them.

"It's a pity Nessa couldn't make it," my mom says.

"Yeah," I reply.

I was never going to see her again, but my last image of her stood in my head. Her wearing a beautiful red, silky dress.

God she was gorgeous.

••a/n••

Hey YOOOOO!!! I feel kinda dumb but I really wanted to do this update. That's what? Two updates in one day?

I hope y'all understand what I need to do to make a story interesting. Please don't hate.

But make sure to Vote and Comment! I'd love to here what you think about their goodbye.

Next chapter I will be updating on Monday, (just letting you know) which is in two days.

I think you'll like it :))

Luv ya ;)
       ~dwightkshrutefr