| 2 |

We finally make it home making me only 5 minutes late to an angry Ian. Ian always tells me how I'm late and I always deny it, even though I know he is right.

Everyone thinks Ian and I like each other. But people that are close to me know that's not true. Even Lucas and Jenna, although they might tease me about him, they only do that for revenge. They both know nothing is there except a good friendship.

You know that one friend everyone teases you with but you want nothing more of? Ian is that to me.

Do I love Ian? Yes

Do I wish these rumours were true? No

Ian and I were friends and nothing more, but I love him. We both knew we didn't feel the same way, so these rumours never got to us.

I finally make it out the car, "You're Late," he says and I laugh.

"Says who?" After handing the Starbucks he surprised me with to me, we both head to the car to go to the arcade, our favourite place.
-
-
-
- LUCAS BARRETT POV
-
-
-
"Not dating? Doesn't seem like it," Josh says getting out of the car.

"No they aren't, Ian and Nessa are just something else." I say as he walks into the house.

"Why you jealous?" I ask and Jenna smiles at us knowing that the start of a new ship.

"What no, I just met her," he says and we both laugh.

"Mhm, sure, whatever you say big guy." I say and he nods his head in annoyance.

"Want a tour of the one and only Barrett house?" I ask and he nods quickly.

"Okay lets go! Jen you coming?" I ask and she nods, "I'll meet you in a minute, just gonna say hi to your mom," she says and I nod.

Are families were very close so it was quite normal if Jenna ditched both me and Nessa for our mom.

After making it around the whole downstairs area and our parents room, we make it to my room. "Wait your number is 12, why is the number 47 mounted on your wall with such bold letters?" He says and Jenna and I burst into laughter.

"Oh wait a minute, no way! You're something else you know that!" He says and joins our laughter.

"I had to let her know who is older, better and much wiser." I say and he nods his head.

"Last Stop, Nessa's room." I say and open the door.

Obviously it's clean, bed made, and had windows open looking beautiful. Our parents didn't ask for our rooms to be cleaned since they knew we were too old for that but she maintained it anyway.

"Wait is there another inside joke like 47 or am I missing something?" He asks and I take a look around the room.

"What are you talking about?" I ask and he points to Nessa's 'J' letter hanging on the wall.

"Oh that? Nessa's not her real name, it's actually Janessa, but she prefers Nessa." I say and he laughs.

"I mean wouldn't you?" I ask and he shows a different expression.

"I mean it's unique, at least it's not as common as mine, like Josh is the whitest name our there. It's cool I guess." He says and Jenna speaks.

"Damn," Jenna says and I agree. We three head downstairs to watch a movie. After much convincing to Josh and I, Jenna convinced us to watch 'A Cinderella Story'

The amount of times I've seen this movie because of Jenna is uncountable. But she always tears up in the scene where Sam is exposed leaving me upset to see her cry.

Plus, this movie gives me more reasons to hug her when she cries so I like to take the chance.

We start the movie and I yawn being tired of this movie. Somehow, Jenna heard me and gave me a Death Star. "Come on we aren't supposed to find this interesting are we?" I asks and she points and Josh.

We look over to see Josh as he hogs the popcorn bowl, his legs criss crossed and his eyes huge being interested in the movie.

"Oh man," I say and he look doesn't even bother to look at me. "Shhhhh, we are trying to find a costume," he says and I sigh. Oh what I do for you Jenna.

We soon get to the part where Sam gets exposed or what I remember it as... hug time. Tears show up in her eyes and I turn to see her looking at me. "Come on you know what happens next," She says coming to me.

I open my arms for her to take a seat, which she does. I hug her tightly enjoying every moment I get of her embrace before the dating comments arise. "Awh," Josh says. This causes Jenna wanting to pull out of the but I ignore it.

"No!" I say in a baby voice and she smiles.

"Okay," She says and hugs me tightly.

"Glad to see your on the ship as well Josh," mom says to Josh as she walks into the room.

"Nessa filled me in,"he replied and she laughed.

"I figured, it's about time these two made it official," my mom says as I speak.

"We are right here! You both realize that?" I say as I see Jenna still holding on to me. Glad she enjoyed this as much as I did.

"Uh mom, is it cool if Josh stays he night? His parents aren't home," my mom nods to approve.

"Wait Josh if you're new, what's your last name again?" She asks leaving me confused.

"Richards ma'am." He says and she smiles.

"Your parents are actually close friends and you guys are coming to dinner on Saturday." She says and Jenna smiles.

"Another family added to the group I guess." She says and I laugh.

After finishing the movie, Jenna still in my arms and Josh beside me, Nessa gets back home from the arcade with Ian.

"Hey instead of sleeping the basement tonight, how about the four of us sleep here?" I ask as Nessa joins us.

"Who's 4?" She asks and Josh raises his hand.

"Hey," he says as she nods.

"I'm cool with it," leaving us to set up the couch for different places to sleep.

•• a/n••

What do you think is going to happen at this Sleepover?

Q.O.T.D. ~ celebrity crush? Mine are Harry Styles and Cole Sprouse <3 prolly also jj and John b from obx...

Make sure to vote, comment and send in covers.

Happy readings

Luv ya ;)
      ~ dwightkshrutefr