| 11 |

I come home hoping to have some time alone. I just wanted to sit in my bed, eat ice cream all day and enjoy life in tears.

You know, the fun times.

But when I get home, I realize my plans wouldn't be the same. I walk home to see Josh smiling, behind a table of everything that could make my life amazing.

The table consisted of ice cream, the best flavours of course. Some pizza, Starbucks, cheese, poutine, and so many more things.

It also had two DVDs. Princess Diaries (1 and 2)

I squeal loudly as I see how much he had done and quickly run up to him. I hug him tightly as he does the same. My legs wrap around his waist and he smiles.

"I was going to do something else today, which you probably know," he says and I nod.

He was going to ask me out today.

"But stuff happened and that can wait, I just want to spend time with you," he says and smiles.

"K so movie time?" I ask and he carries me to the couch, DVD's in his hand.

"Yes baby," he says and I blush.

I try to hide it, I didn't want to show this to Josh. But I was blushing to the next level.

He finally puts me on the couch and I lean into his shoulder. His arm goes around me holding my shoulder. This feeling should never end.

But it probably will.

"Wait so your telling me, you haven't watched these! Ever?" I say and he nods.

"Yup! But lemme get this straight," he says.

"Mia chose that... sloth, instead of Michael!" He says so into the movie.

I let out a laugh and he rolls his eyes.

"Not a time to laugh, Mia and Michael are perfect for each other!" He yells.

"Yes yes I know," I say.

Just wait till the next movie Josh, Michael isn't even in it!

"Wait What?" He said.

Oh shit!

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask.

He gets up angry but smiling. "Janessa Barrett you didn't!" He said.

"Hey I didn't, the directors took him out and ended it," I say.

As soon as that left my mouth, I covered it, and start to run around my couch so he wouldn't catch me.

"Stop spoiling!" He says and he gets closer to me.

I try to run, but he grabs me by my waist. "Josh stop this isn't funny! Put me down!" I say and he laughs.

"Then why are you laughing?" He ask.

I don't respond. Mans got a point. Darn logic.

As he puts me down, I feel a déjà vu. He leans in holding my waist and presses his lips on mine, gently yet still allowing fireworks to go off in my stomach.

As I grip his neck to deepen the kiss, I hear the bell ring.

Josh goes to open the door and I hear him angrily speak.

"Get out! It's not the time," he says.

I walk up to him and I see Stacy in the door way.

"I'll leave, but I need to tell Nessa something!" She says and I nod my head.

"Nessa you don't have to listen to her," he says. Almost sounding nervous.

"I want to," I say.

"But Ness-" I cut him off.

"What do you want to say?" I ask switching my gaze from Josh to her.

"Well I just think you should know something really important." She says and I nod.

"Look I know your mad, but just know, I'm not the one to blame for the whole 'no clothes out of the shower' problem." She says and I roll my eyes.

Did she really have the audacity to come here after what she did today and try to blame someone else for her doings! How could she stoop down so low? That was low... even for her.

"Then who did?" I ask with clear sarcasm in my voice.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Josh's jaw clench. He then looked at her in anger, trying to tell her something, but she stood there smirking at him.

God she was evil and I knew it, but what was going on between her and Josh? He was definitely hiding something.

"Well I was actually told to do that, by someone very close to you, I'm sure you'd like to know who?" She asks.

For some unknown reason, I believe her. Why did I believe her? Something about the way she talked made me believe her.

I nod.

"Yes I want to know who," I say and before she can open her mouth, Josh cuts in.

"Nessa you don't need to trust her, she lies all the time, you know that better than anyone!" He says.

"I want to hear her out," I say and he drops his head into his hands. Running his hands through his hair, I could tell he was nervous.

"You see, Mr. Perfect boyfriend here," she said pointing over to Josh.

"He told me he wanted to do something to you," She said.

Why did I believe her? What the hell! Did Josh actually do this.

I tried to control the tears that were gathering up in my eyes. There was too much happening today!

"Is it true," I ask. The tears couldn't be held back any longer.

They flowed down my cheek.

"Ness, that night, it was-" I cut him off.

"So you did," I quietly whispered.

He leans in close to me and grabs my shoulder lightly, but I flick his hand away.

"Ness-" he speaks but I cut in.

"You don't get to call me that anymore," I say seeing Stacy already left.

"But Nessa you have to listen," he says.

"No I don't!" I say.

"Now get out of my house," I yell.

"But Nessa," he says.

Before he can finish I push him out of the door and lock it. I lean my back against the door and slide down, the tears flow down my cheek.

"Nessa!"

"Ness!" I hear him yell from the other side of the door. But I didn't want to hear it. I just ran up to my room.

••a/n••

Thoughts on what happened?

Q.O.T.D. ~ favourite song? Mine is falling- Harry Styles

Well would you look at that! I turned a year older today! Thank you for wishing me those who did on the previous chapter!

Vote and Comment!

Luv ya ;)
~ dwightkshrutefr