| Bonus : 2 |

I didn't know that when I told Josh months ago, about being pregnant, he would react like that.

I expected a nervous, scared Josh to appear. But what I got was the usual loving, and supportive Josh.

And sitting in this room now, holding my baby boy in my arms, I'm glad that the person I'm raising him with, is the love of my life; my husband, Josh.

Names still have to be decided but Josh was peering move to the side of either Colton or Scott.

I, on the other hand didn't mind either, so put the stress on Josh to let him decide the fate of our newborn.

"I shouldn't be trusted with this much," Josh whispers as we both stare at the baby in our hands.

"Oh come on, it's not that hard, Colton, or Scott?" I whisper back, cradling our baby a little.

"Why don't you ask Jen? She can help!" He says as a whisper to not startle our child.

I let out a small laugh. "Nope, your the dad. Come on dad, choose," I pressure him and he rolls his eyes.

"I kind of.. I kind of like Colton." He smiles.

"Then let's introduce our family and friends to Colton Dean Richards?" I ask and he smiles.

Dean; after his deceased grandfather's first name.

Grinning, like a frantic idiot, he jumps of the bed and silently brings in our parents.

After staring in awe, Josh brings in Lucas and Jen.

Jenna stays to talk to Colton for a while, while Josh and Lucas go to get some coffee.

Oh yeah, I get coffee now!

Smiling, I close my eyes, lean back into bed, and doze off. I needed sleep.

When I woke up, I saw Josh cradling Colton as he spoke to him.

Not knowing I was awake, and hearing all his conversations, I continued to act along and listen.

"You know, Colton, you did a number on your mom when you were inside of her. She cried, a lot. But we all love you, and we always will. Even when you decided to get dumb tattoos and try cutting us off,"

"I'll be there when you want to play baseball, hockey, when you want to get a girl, or maybe you'd want to talk to your uncle Lucas for that, I took forever to get the girl of my dreams." He paused.

"Well not uncle Lucas either, he took forever to get aunt Jenna as well. I guess we both were fuc— dumbos. I forgot I can't swear in front of you. Your mom will kill me, so let's keep this between you and I, okay Colt?" Josh asks and he sees me shift on my bed.

"Hey baby, you need anything?" He continues to whisper as he did a second ago.

"I'm okay. I just like listening to you talk to our baby,"

"I love our baby, and I love you so much. God Nessa I cant explain how much I love you. For giving me a chance, for giving me Colton," he smiles, bending down to kiss my cheek.

"I just hope he doesn't grow up to hate us,"

"He probably will at one point, we don't know anything right now, but we'll be good parents. Or—you'll be a good parent, and you will teach me how to be a good one," he grins and I nod.

"Definitely,"

•• a/n••

This two small bonus chapters were for us reaching 100k! Thank you guys so much for reading this book!

I love you all and am so shocked yet so happy to believe we did all of us in such a short amount of time!

Hope you all are staying safe, and hope you enjoyed these small chapters!

One last time, thank you for all your support! You guys were amazing as an audience to write for!

Luv ya ;)
       ~dwightkshrutefr

🎉 You've finished reading ❣︎𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑌𝑒𝑡 𝑆𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦❣︎ 🎉