| 45 |

——————————————————

This chapter.... is well something else, before reading, any guesses? but don't spoil if you have read it.

Anyway I hope you enjoy, my favourite chapter❤️

Happy readings🤩
——————————————————
TO SAY MY MOM was drowning in her tears would be an understatement. A big understatement. We are here now, at the beach house where the parents invited us for dinner. They wanted it to be a formal dinner for some reason, so I didn't mind.

We were all given a card, that had a store name where we would go and get the outfit we had to wear. Problem was, we were not allowed to tell each other. Damn they really planned this for a while didn't they?

Mine was a wedding gown, but not any wedding gown, this was the wedding gown I've had my eyes out for since I was 14. I would've worn it for Josh and I's wedding, but I didn't want to waste it on that.

At the time, I believed I'd be getting a divorce, so thought I would save the dress for a marriage I actually wanted, to someone I really loved.

Looking back now, I wish I could've worn it, because I did end up marrying the man I love. Just wish this beautiful dress was there with me.

None the less, I was wearing it now— for god knows what, and finally got to see what the others were wearing. Jenna was wearing a beautiful bridesmaids dress that I had written in my wedding binder.

The idea I got from Monica and Rachel. When I was 14, weddings became the centre of my dreams. So I made the binder, like them, and added everything I wanted.

Shockingly, I still love my choices, and would never change them. Josh was dressed in a black tuxedo with a light magenta pocket square that matched the waistband of my dress.

All these outfits looked like they were straight out of my binder, and I felt weird to how everything here was what I had imagined for a wedding. Except, the beach part, I always wanted a beach wedding.

But other than that, everything was directly from my binder. From the flowers and lights, to the outfits everyone wore.

Am I beyond confused to why this is happening and why our dad's aren't telling me anything? Yes. But that's not my priority right now, it's the water fountain in front of me; my mom.

Why is she crying you ask? Well you didn't ask, but I'll tell you anyway. Her and Josh's mom can't get over the fact that they almost broke us apart, I mean we are together now, nothing was that bad anymore.

But our moms, being as emotional as they were, weren't forgetting about it. "Ok, mom!" I yell and everyone looks at me shocked. I wasn't always the one to be so—loud. But I am sick of this. "Stop moping around the two of you! I was probably gonna end it with Josh anyway," I say as a joking whisper, but they heard.

"Hey! I'm right here!" He yells and my mom laughs. At this point, we were all laughing, even Josh's mom, safe to say.. their mood was finally good. "So you want to tell us why we are here dressed like this?" Lucas asks my dad.

"Oh yeah— now that dinner is done, lets cut to the chase, everyone enter this hall," Josh's dad points to the large room that was covered with a silk, red curtain.

When the curtain was released, it revealed the winter room. Obviously it wasn't winter, so it was designed beautifully for us to sit in with golden fairy lights and flowers, I seem to see those two things a lot.