a Vent Session, and all of karasuno is gay

a/n: a meme made by yours truly. i was thinking back on my most recent chapter and i was like "ooh i wonder how that ends" then i was like "...wait i still have to write it first."

.nishinoya.

it was saturday night and i was staying over at tanaka's house.

i was currently sprawled on the floor, eating takis and venting to ryū, of course, and also saeko, who had decided to pop in to listen to my problems.

after a quick explanation of the whole breakup to catch her up with things, i was talking about all my current feelings.

"man, i really wanna talk to asahi again, you know? like, he's still a good friend even thought he hurt me. but then i think about what he did and i don't want to talk to him anymore. then i figure i should give him a chance to explain himself so we can talk about what happened and figure everything out. but like... i know i need to give myself a little bit more time, otherwise it'll hurt too much, which is why i told him i'd talk to him monday... but i want to talk to him now."

"don't do it, it's not worth it!" saeko shouted, slapping my phone out of my hand.

"nē-san, why?!"

"you just said that you know it's for the best not to talk to him right now, so i'm making sure you don't text him!"

"but you didn't have to slap my phone like that!" i wailed.

"whoops, sorry! anyway, as an adult with all my wisdom of the dating world, i'd say it's definitely best if you wait to talk to him. i know it's tough now, buddy, but you gotta power through it. and when you do talk, make sure you actually talk and don't dance around sensitive topics because you're scared. you need to make sure to explain your whole side of the story, and that he tells you everything on his side. don't let him chicken out."

"that's exactly what i was about to say," ryū chimed in from his bed.

i sighed and smiled softly.

"thanks, that's actually some good advice."

"i know right?"

"oh, and yuu?" ryū added.

"what's up, ryū?"

"if asahi gives you any type of trouble at all... let me know, and i will throw hands. no one's bitch-ass gets away with hurting my best friend like that. if i could find that girl from your middle school, i would definitely throw hands with her too. well, maybe not, since she's a girl, but i would definitely have some strong words."

i laughed.

"alright, i'll let you know. but you better not mess up his face, i still like looking at him."

"i guess that's only natural."

"and speaking of enjoying looking at people... have you noticed ennoshita's been looking kind of cute recently?"

saeko's head perked up from her phone at my words.

"what's all this about? noya, do you have another crush already?"

"yeah, noya, for real? you were just rambling about being in love with asahi!"

"well, i'm glad you ask. ryū, my question was not in regards to my personal interests, but rather of yours. i think that you have a crush on him!"

"what?! you're crazy, i'm straight, man, you know that."

"i used to think that too, 'til i met asahi. then i learned the wonders of bisexuality."