noya becomes a Prostitute

.tanaka.

chikara and i were cuddling and making casual conversation with some random show on in the background, but i was finding it a little hard to focus.

i knew from talking with noya earlier that he was going to visit asahi for the weekend, and he was rather nervous about it.

and actually, since chikara and i were in tokyo, he wouldn't be too far, and promised to visit if he had time.

i just hoped he wouldn't do anything impulsive, since i'm not entirely sure if he's over asahi yet.

chikara suddenly squirmed around in my arms a bit to turn and face me, and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"you alright, babe?"

i nodded absently.

"just a little worried about noya. he's going to see asahi, and not that i don't trust him, but... i'm just really hoping he doesn't make any unwise decisions."

"you think he's still not over asahi?"

"i don't know... i mean, it's been a year and a half, so you'd think so, but noya feels so deeply and intensely about everything... he pours his entire being into relationships, and i just don't want him getting hurt."

"yeah, makes sense. but just remember, we're only a twenty minute train ride away, so if he does end up doing something stupid, he can always come see us."

"yeah, i guess you're right."

he smirked and kissed me.

"when am i not?"

i smiled endearingly.

"yeah, i know, you're always right."

i leaned in as if to kiss him again, but at the last second began tickling him instead.

he shrieked and burst out into laughter, trying to push me away.

"ahaha, stop it! haha- ryū!"

i couldn't contain my own glee as i continued tickling him.

eventually, he managed to push me off, but he shoved a little too hard, and we both ended up on the floor, with him lying on top of me.

he propped himself up with his arms, and looked at me thoughtfully.

"now this position i don't mind at all. and i know you don't either."

i blushed and rolled my eyes.

he sighed happily and softly lowered himself back down, nestling his head in the crook of my neck.

i shivered a little at his warm breath on my skin, and put my hands on his back, slowly rubbing up and down.

"that's nice. like a little massage," he mumbled.

i hummed.

"yeah."

after a few quiet moments, the only sound being our breathing, he spoke again.

"i love you."

i smiled, a warm feeling in my chest.

"i love you too."

"do you think you ever wanna get married?"

my heart skipped a beat.

"to you, or just in general?"

"either one."

"in general... i don't know. maybe. to you? well... i'd say yes."