seeing a dog is Important enough to Warrant a facetime

a/n: i don't usually change pov part of the way through, but i think it's necessary for this one

.ennoshita.

holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.

was this really happening?! did he just say that he's not straight and that he likes me?! me?!

wait, i'm a bad bitch, i shouldn't be surprised.

but, god, i'm actually so surprised right now.

oh wait, i need to respond, i haven't done that yet. or have i?

i looked at his face, and judging by his incredibly nervous expression, i probably hadn't replied to him yet.

i forced a laugh and tried to seem nonchalant.

"ha, yeah, i do like you. have for a while now, i'm surprised you didn't figure it out. i guess you were just an oblivious straight guy though."

i swore i saw him let out a tiny sigh in relief.

"yeah, well... i'm still not entirely sure of my sexuality, but i know that i really like you, so please go out with me!"

i blinked.

"alright."

he blinked back.

"wait... for real?!"

i smiled.

"yeah, we're dating now."

it felt so weird to say that out loud. is this a dream? i wanted i pinch myself, but that'd be weird.

"whoa, that's awesome, who knew that'd be so easy?"

i rolled my eyes.

now that he wasn't so nervous, he was the same as ever.

"so easy, huh?"

"i mean... kind of. when yacchan suggested it, it didn't seem do-able, but here we are, so that's good, i guess."

"wait, is that why you've been hanging out with the managers so much recently? were you getting advice?"

"perhaps."

i laughed. and here i was nervous that he was trying to get with kiyoko, when he was really trying to figure out how to get with me!

"well, if we're dating now, and it's really so easy, then why don't you kiss me?"

wait, what was i saying?! of course i wanted to kiss him, but i still didn't know how comfortable he was with his sexuality yet, and how long he'd been thinking of everything, and-

and suddenly, he was right in front of me.

"alright," he agreed.

i could tell he was trying to appear more confident than he was, but he was probably really nervous.

would this be his first gay kiss?

i mean, i assume so, he's always been the token straight guy on the team after all.

he reached his hand up to cup my face, and started leaning in.

i could feel his breath, warm on my face, and then-

"hey! tanaka! ennoshita! get in here and help us clean up!"

he jumped away, and stumbled back a few feet, looking like a deer in headlights, then smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"well, guess we should get in there... sor-"

before he had the chance to apologize, i marched up to him, grabbed his collar, and kissed him.