an asadaisuga Reunion

a/n: don't get mad but uh,,, this is a big time skip. also. asanoya is still endgame, i just,,, thought this would be cute so,,, again, don't get mad pls 🥺👉👈

.azumane.

i couldn't believe it was already summer break halfway through the first year of college.

people were right when they said it was harder than high school... but also more laid back than high school.

like, no one cared if you came to class in pajamas, but god forbid you miss one too many lectures, or your entire grade would be screwed.

thankfully, we were currently on break, and i was finally able to meet up with daichi and suga.

for some odd reason, suga had insisted on meeting in some national park. it was a wide, open field with a small sheltered area that had some picnic tables and a barbecue.

i didn't see anyone else there, so i pulled out my phone to text the others.

asahi: suga be like "i know a place" and then takes us to some remote field to kill us

i chuckled slightly at the meme usage. sure it was a little embarrassing, but i was kind of proud of it.

i was just slipping my phone back in my pocket, when i heard, "coming in! don't turn around!"

it sounded suspiciously like daichi, and i was curious and wanted to turn around, but i figured that might not be the best option. so i'd wait a second to see what was going on.

"wait, what do you mean when you say-"

i soon found out when i felt a heavy weight thump onto my back and arms wrap loosely around my neck, and i instinctively gripped daichi's thighs as he wrapped them around my waist for a piggy-back ride.

"hey! what's all this abo-"

i was interrupted by a grinning suga running towards me.

"i'm coming in too!"

"wait! i'm holding-"

he paid no heed to my warning and threw himself at me anyway, so i had to let go of daichi's legs to grab him.

i felt daichi adjust his grip slightly to cling on without the support of my hands.

i was holding suga sort of awkwardly, so i shifted him around a bit and scooped my hands under his legs to hold him bridal style.

"whee! this is fun! you're so strong," he laughed, also wrapping his arms around my neck.

i squinted, very confused and slightly irritated.

"why is this happening?"

suga just laughed again, resting his head softly against my chest, and daichi offered a, "why not?"

i shook my head.

"i guess."

i decided to not question it, and just take in everything right now and live in the moment. i had a feeling this would be a very treasured memory later in life.

i let a smile cross my face as i realized just how happy i was spending time with these two and their antics.

as i looked at suga in my arms, i realized... his smile is really attractive... and his hair looks so soft, and that mole under his eye is so cute, and it's adorable how caring he is, and-

wait, hold up, what am i thinking?!

it still wasn't that long ago that i broke up with noya.