daichi and suga simp for each other-

-and the Big Question on everyone's mind: is yachi secretly Shia LaBeouf?

a/n: PLEASE watch the video, it's great.

.tanaka.

it was thursday afternoon, right around three end of practice, and i felt sick to my stomach.

no matter what i thought of, i couldn't seem to come up with the perfect way to ask ennoshita out!

i was just so... uninspired!

"noyaaa, how did you ask out asahi?" i asked, trudging over to him.

"um..."

"and don't say he asked you out because i don't really believe he's confident enough for that."

"wait a minute, i need to ask suga something."

"ooh, i'll go with you. maybe i can ask how he and daichi got together."

"yeah, i guess."

we walked over to where suga and daichi were standing to the side of the court discussing something.

"suga-san!" noya yelled.

he flinched and looked over.

"what's up, nishinoya?"

"do you know why asahi isn't here today?"

"oh, that. yeah, he's sick today, texted the group chat, said he was puking his guts up half the night."

noya made a face.

"oh, yikes. that's gross, i hope he gets better soon."

"yeah, me too," he said with a laugh.

i saw daichi looking at him in adoration, and remembered through my disgust that i had a question to ask.

although i guess that would be put off for a moment longer, because suddenly noya was talking again.

"oh, yeah! daichi, did you and asahi make up yet or are things still weird?"

daichi looked at noya, seeming a little surprised.

"yeah, we're all good, but how did you know we... had a disagreement?"

he shrugged.

"he told me."

"figures."

i saw my opening, so i started shouting before i could get interrupted again.

"daichi-san! suga-san! i have a question for you two!"

"what is it, tanaka?" daichi asked, turning to me.

"how did you guys get together?"

daichi laughed loudly.

"how did we get together? well..."

"noo! i don't think we need to tell this story!" suga exclaimed, his face turning bright red.

i raised an eyebrow.

"oh? did you do something embarrassing?"

before suga could stop him, daichi rushed out his response.

"it was summer break and we went to the park to ride bikes, and i got on mine and suga said, 'god, i wish that was me,' and i said, 'what?' and he said, 'what?' and then i shouted at him that he was really pretty and i thought i might be in love with him."

suga had sunk down to the floor at this point, covering his face with both hands, but i could still see that his ears and neck were impossibly red.