in a Fight between Noya and Math, who would Win?

.nishinoya.

"yuu? is everything okay? what's with the sudden call?"

"no, nothing is okay, and everything is bad, and i wish i was asleep right now."

"well, what's wrong?"

"how do you deal with this all the time? it sucks! i'm not having a good time right now!"

"hey, hey, relax. what's the matter?"

"the vibe feels completely off and it's making me all anxious. i tried distracting myself but nothing works."

"how exactly is the vibe off? is anything in particular wrong or is it just a weird feeling?"

"ugh, everything. i mean, it's a weird feeling, yeah, but... ansbdhsjnz, this feels weird too."

he was quiet for a moment.

"well... i guess that gives you a couple options. you could hang up now and not talk about it, or push through the weirdness and maybe feel a bit better. or, uh... hang up and feel better?"

"ughh, i guess i'll talk about it. no hard feelings though."

i heard a soft, "oh boy." and then, "yeah, that's fine."

"so after all we talked about today... i've been thinking about it, and it feels weird. i always had this image of what the future would be like, i guess, and now it's kind of... all falling apart? i mean, it's not as bad as that sounds, but maybe it kind of is, i don't know. i feel weird that i didn't know about this before... and then i went to call ryū to talk about it, in hopes the vibes would amend themselves, but alas, he was unavailable, which felt even weirder. and i called kinoshita, but we weren't able to talk to much, and everything felt even weirder then. and then i was listening to my sad playlist and got this weird squeezy feeling in my chest and it was hard to breathe, and i couldn't think of anyone else to call."

"well, first off... i'm sorry that i ruined your vision of the future, and i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner-"

"hey! what did i say about no hard feelings?"

"right, sorry."

"and stop apologizing so much!"

"sor-" he cleared his throat. "right. so... i know things are really different now... that's why i was so hesitant to tell you, but-"

"i'm glad you told me though. it's better to find out now while we still have some time together rather than when you're getting on a train and leaving for... however long."

"yeah... i'll still visit whenever i can, on holidays and long weekends and stuff... but, honestly, i know how you're feeling about the vibes being off. sometimes you just... don't feel quite right, and it's hard, especially when there doesn't seem to be any glaring reason for it, which points to no obvious solutions."

"yeah, it sucks. how do you deal with it?"

"well... i'm sor- er, i don't have any super solid advice, but usually what i like to do is wait things out. while i do that, i like to talk to daichi or suga or you, but you mentioned that tanaka wasn't available, and with kinoshita things were weird too?"

"yeah. and chikara is also unavailable by extension because him and ryū are already calling each other, and i don't want to intrude. also, narita is probably doing homework about now and i wouldn't want to interrupt again, already did that last night."

"right... honestly, homework isn't a bad idea to distract yourself, if you think you have the attention span right now. if not, try reading or playing a game, maybe watching a show, listening to music... you could even have a whole self care night, with a bubble bath, face mask, you know, the works."