03. Hello...Goodbye

Post Date: 03.29.20

Word count: 4.1K

Based off: 02x08 "Rose"

----------------------------------------------------

I wake up on an unfamiliar couch and heard two unfamiliar voices along with Elena's, "But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this." she says as she gets up from the couch she was on.

Elena and I lock eyes, but I shake my head and close my eyes to pretend I'm still out. "She's not involved with any of this, just let her go," Elena says shakily, I could feel the other woman glare at me.

"I know who you both are, I said be quiet," The other woman says.

"What do you want?" Elena asks, but the only response she gets is a slap so hard it sends her flying back to the couch, she must be a vampire. I wanted to try to get up to help her but I realize that there are chains on my wrist and ankles, they know I'm a werewolf, guess they're not taking any chances. So, I just continue to pretend I'm out.

"I said be quiet" The woman responds to a passed out Elena, I feel her gaze shift to me before I hear the clicking of her heels fade away.

Once I believe she's far enough I get up to try and find a way to get these chains off. I pull with all my might but the bolts must be really in there for me not to be able to dislodge them. I start to hear the clacking of shoes getting closer to the room were in and quickly go back to acting like I'm asleep. It must have been the man in the house as it didn't sound like heels and he quickly walked away, probably just checking on us.

Soon enough I notice Elena starting to wake up. I put my finger to my mouth to tell her to stay quiet as we heard the man and woman talking from another part of the house, quite loudly might I add.

"How are the girls?" The woman says.

"They're both still passed out." The man responds

"You didn't touch them, did you?"

"Give me some credit. So you called him?" I heard the man say. I mouth to Elena "Who" hoping she may have answers, but only shrugs at me.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." Elena continues to get up from the couch.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" The man asks. As soon as I heard his name I stopped, it can't be who I'm thinking of. Elena looks at me confused as she gets up to make her way to the top of the stairs. I grab her arm and whisper "Don't" but she continues to make her way over.

"I'm gonna try to find a way out," She whispers back. I see Elena make her way through the hall as the man and woman continue talking.

"So that's it, Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." They continue to talk about running, but running from who. I continue to try to dislodge the chains and feel a small movement and continue to pull as the chain slowly comes apart.

I stop when I hear a creak in the floor from the hall and hear the woman say, "You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you guys are gonna get out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?"

"Who's Elijah?" I just barely hear from Elena's shaky voice.

"He's your worst nightmare." The woman says.

"Just let my friend go then, she doesn't need to be here," I hear Elena say trying to defend me, but knowing that if I am here, then there's a reason.

"No" The woman responds sternly.

"Then unchain her, she won't hurt any of you I promise," Elena demands.