05. Dinner Party

Post Date: 04.03.20

Word count: 3k

Based off: 02x15 "The Dinner Party"

----------------------------------------------------

I wake up to a loud knock on my door, "What?!" I sleepily ask yelling from my bed.

"Damon just wanted me to make sure you're up, so you can come with us to the grill," Damon's new personal blood bag, Andie Star, said politely from the other side. I do have to say Andie is very nice and I really don't approve how Damon is using her, she doesn't deserve it. I just ignored her and turned to go back to sleep. A few minutes later I heard the door open but ignore it.

"Hey, sleepyhead you're coming with Andie and I to meet Ric at the grill," Damon says clearly annoyed. The only response I give him was a pillow thrown to his face.

"Come on, get up," Damon says struggling to lift me from the bed, but I just ragdoll.

"I don't wanna," I pout like a five-year-old. "Why am I always stuck with you?" I ask finally lifting my own body weight.

"Because you just are. Now get ready we're leaving in 10," Damon leaves without shutting my door, forcing me to get up if I wanted any privacy.

I get dressed and meet Damon and Andie downstairs. We make our way over to the Mystic Grill and find a table to sit down at with Alaric. I take a seat next to Alaric while Andie and Damon sit in the booth, we start to take about how Elijah had a visit with Elena's aunt, Jenna, "Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questions Alaric.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming," Alaric responds annoyed at Jenna's opinion on him.

"You sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous?" Damon asks turning to Andie. I just roll my eyes at how he has to point out everything.

"Kinda do," Andie agrees.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here," Alaric says and glances at Andie slightly.

"I can agree with that," I glance over at Andie as well.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?" Damon responds putting his arm around her back as they kiss. I just silently gag to myself at how gross they're being.

"Mmm. My lips are sealed," Andies says with a slight baby voice.

"This is just gross," I say and glance over at Alaric who has a disgusted look as well.

"Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend. Hi." Damon says as he catches Jenna's and Elijah's attention.

"Hey, guys," Jenna says as they make their way over to our table.

"So, I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today," Damon states.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Jenna says clearly not knowing how to respond and Elijah just smiles trying to act well, not him.

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade," Alaric says as he puts some money on the table and starts to get up.

"And I have better places to be, Damon you'll be handling my bill, right?" I say and start to get up as well.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party," Andie suggests.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon suggests even further.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie questions.

"I don't know if tonight works--" Alaric starts.

"Yeah, I'm free," Jenna interrupts not wanting Alaric to answer for her. She and Alaric make faces at each other.