3

Bright rays of sunshine and ringing of alarms woke the boys up. Taeyong, the usual early bird he is, the first one to wake up. He went straight ahead to Mark's kitchen to make breakfast.

He just made a fried rice and bacon and egg. He prepared too a cup of coffee for each of one of them.

Soon, the boys started coming down for breakfast, heads are aching because of hangover and lustful night.

"So did you guys enjoyed the party?" Mark asked chopping the bacon into pieces before putting a slice into his mouth.

"Hell yeah!" Yuta scream, making them startle.

"Because all you did is eat Winwin's face and ass." Johnny said as he gulped down one glass of water. After hearing what the giant said Winwin's face turned tomato red as he covered it with his hands putting the utensils down.

"Well, hormones..."

"Are hormones." Taeyong finishes of Yuta's sentence repeating what Sicheng said to him last night. Yuta just nodded his head in agreement.

"And of course we also have needs." Yuta said defensively.

"'Needs' my ass. Having sex with Winwin is one of your favorite hobbies." Mark emphasized, adding insult to the injury, making Winwin blush even more.

"Stop it. His face is so red." Jaehyun said as he sipped from his coffee.

"And why is that?" Johnny sassily asked.

"He's clearly embarrassed." Jaehyun shortly replied.

"Ow, I just remembered, you're just new to us. Get used to it, we often do things like this. It's called 'stating the facts'." Johnny said with pride. Just like a scientist finally found a cure for cancer.

"And by the way, what is that moans I hear last night." Mark said eyeing to Jaehyun.

"It's Yuta and Winwin. Let's not forget that they continued making out after the party is done." Jaehyun defensively answered gulping down his own saliva.

"I heard exactly three moans. I know Yuta and Sicheng's because obviously, that is their hobby. Yuta's are deep and breathy while Winwin's are high-pitched. I heard two deep and husky moans last night." Johnny stated his curiosity out.

"JohnD, you're drunk last night. You just probably misheard Yuta's moans." Taeyong said as he placed his plate on the sink.

"We are all drunk last night." Mark said, clearly stating the fact that they're all drunk last night.

"I'm going, I still have my afternoon class with Mr. Song." Taeyong said leaving them inside the kitchen.

"And what does the moan said?" Winwin finally saying something, recovering from embarrassment a while ago.

Johnny first secured Taeyong is out.

"...

----

Taeyong locked the door from inside. To be honest to himself, today is Saturday, and clearly having a schedule with Mr. Song is completely made up because he has a schedule this morning and he is planning to skip it. In fact he always do it. It isn't not that important anyways, as long as you pass your plates then it's all good.

Taeyong knew what Johnny is talking about. He knew exactly whose moan Johnny heard. And what is he supposed to do with that kind of information?

-----

(Back to the dinning area)

"And what does the moan said?"

"Ugh shit! Tae h-hyung... Ugh... Sh-shit... You take me so w-well. Oh fuck." Johnny acted, trying to reenact what he heard last night.

"Oh shit that's kinky." Yuta blurted out.

"Tae huh? I wonder who is it." Mark asked out of the blue.

"Love at first sight? Or should I say lust?" Winwin questioned.

"That was wild af." Johnny said.

The four boys got up at the same time to out their dishes on the sink.

"Welcome to 127 squad, Tae." Johnny whispered in Jaehyun's right ear with a teasing manner.

-----

Tf Jaehyun!!!

This chapter is also a short one (wow) but stay tuned for my another update.