23

Taeyong feeling unwell that afternoon, he decided to ditch a review with Yuta from the library and go home early.

He locked the doctor behind him before jumping on the sofa, letting himself take a rest for a good one hour. But his nap didn't even started when his phone started ringing. He grabbed it from his pocket, only to see Doyoung calling him.

Hi bish, I won't sleep there tonight 'cause I have a family emergency so cook for yourself tonight until the day after tomorrow, also don't use my bed when having a sexual adventure. Doyoung said before ending the call. Taeyong sighed in annoyance as he stood up and went straight ahead to the refrigerator to see what is available.

"Fuck it, I just have tomatoes, hotdogs and ground beef!" Taeyong blurted out as he opened the fridge only to see the three things inside. He then closed it and went to search what he has on the pantry.

'Good thing I have a pasta here' Taeyong said to himself as he grabbed the packed pasta on top of a shelf. 'I just have to cook spaghetti, then I'll buy some groceries to fill that fridge'

After awhile of cooking, he ate the dish by himself and saved for later, he changed his clothes; which is still a school uniform into a comfortable one. An oversized gray hoodie and a black sweatpants because it's windy outside.

He checked the time on his phone, 7:37 pm. He just walked his way to the nearest supermarket to buy groceries.

He bought some things, buyers and almost all of us buys. Late night snacks, eggs, some beefs, porks, hams, chicken meats, some various fishes, variety of vegetables, some flour, baking soda for the pantry and some other random things. That may be a lot of things and summed up to a high prize for a student, but he got things covered up.

'Geez, I may have over bought shits. It's too heavy.' Taeyong scolded himself as he carried three large paper bags with him as he walked down the street.

And just like any other cliche story, Jaehyun was coincidentally also walking down the street and saw Taeyong struggling with the paper bags.

Jaehyun approached Taeyong, startling the older. "Want some help?" Jaehyun asked.

"Obviously Jae." Taeyong rolled his eyes giving Jaehyun the two heaviest paper bags and left with the lightest of the three for him.

"I just happened to be here, need to bring FullSun here." Jaehyun casually said without Taeyong asking him why he is there.

"I didn't ask to but thank you for the information but I am really intrigued by that FullSun." Taeyong said cocking a brow at Jaehyun.

"Oh him? He's just Haechan and my father adopted him for a very special reason." Jaehyun replied making the older's mouth to drop.

"He is just Haechan! Full fucking sun is just Hae fucking Chan!" Taeyong blurted out still amazed by what he just said.

"You seemed very shocked so I'll give the details once we get back. And I can also cook for you if you want."

"You can cook?"

"I am a Jung, Tae. All Jung's can cook."

But ended up almost burning Taeyong's kitchen. "Step aside you human peach." Taeyong blurted out as he smelled a burning meat in his kitchen. "What dish are you making? I'll take over this from now on." Taeyong said pushing Jaehyun out of the kitchen.

"Well, I just want to cook some fried chicken drumsticks to pair with your spaghetti." Jaehyun replied with a low tone.

"You burnt two beautiful piece of chicken meat, seriously you should've asked for my help. It won't lower your pride." Taeyong said as he trashed the two burnt chicken meats.

"I just want to impress you." Jaehyun said hugging Taeyong from the back. "Can you teach me how to cook?" He continued, making cute faces, showing his deep dimples on his squishy cheeks.

"You said you want to impress me then I won't teach you." Taeyong replied completely ignoring Jaehyun's aegyo.

"Jung Jaehyun!" Taeyong screamed startling the younger causing him to wake up from his slumber.

"I've been literally slapping your face left and right while saying your name yet you won't respond."

"Sorry babe, just tired of what happened last night." Jaehyun said without any meaning but for Taeyong it has making his cheeks display a tint of pink.

"Just shut your mouth and let's e-"

But before Taeyong could finish his sentence, he felt his stomach suddenly turned upside down.

"Tae? Are you alright?" Jaehyun asked caressing the older's back.

"I j-just don't feel right." Taeyong replied wiping his mouth.

"We should visit a doctor, just to make sure you're alright." Jaehyun stated and Taeyong just nodded his head in agreeing.