44

*physical assault ahead*

They've been touring all over Paris these past few days and of course visited the famous tower. It is not their last day and Jaehyun is planning to make it the most memorable vacation not just for him but also for Taeyong.

Jaehyun's POV

I  am planning on proposing to Taeyong tonight. 16 hours left.

Having sex with him last time is really on my plan. I wasted his energy for him to sleep peacefully and for me to arrange my plan.

Flashback

"Where is everyone?" I immediately asked when I came to their room. I found Haechan wearing a bathrobe and the rest playing Mario Kart on the huge screen.

"They're all at the bar." Yuta answered. As soon as I heard his response, I quickly ran downstairs, taking the elevator to fetch them. There is no time to waste, Taeyong's mood swings are deadly specially when he just woke up and hungry.

The metallic cube dings before opening it's door to let me through and I zoomed to the bar.

I immediately noticed the volume of party-goers here. In this case, I'll be having a hard time finding them resorting me to use the last card.

"Excuse me, do you speak english?" I fluently asked to the nearest bartender available. And thank god, he nodded his head a yes.

"Do you by any chance noticed a group of men entering here?" I proceeded on asking after he nodded his head twice or thrice.

"If you mean a bunch of guys suddenly barging here and ordering shots after shots and still not giving up although they're drunk and near to passing out for almost 3 hours now," he catches his breathe first before continuing. He's very detailed and he used the right adjective describing my circle of friends.

"That's them." He pointed his index finger upwards to the other side of the bar.

I shifted my line of sight to where his finger is pointed and I saw them dancing hilarious dance moves.

I didn't thank him instead I gave two dollars to him in a way of thanking, leaving a spot on his memory till his last breathe.

I ran to the upper floor and greeted them by cursing.

"Sup fuckers!" I said getting their attentions.

And then it dawned to me, how will I explain my plan to them when they're drunk.

"Gather your asses and follow me!" I yelled hoping for them to hear me, loud music is not helping at all.

Thank god Johnny is inside their hotel room, if he's drunk with them, then there is no way I'll be explaining my plan properly.

"What's the catch?" Really? Are they kidding me?

"If you follow me now, I'll treat you five shots of martini each." I said leaving me no choice, I have my spare money with me anyways, treating them drinks will not cost me.

Luckily, they all agreed with our deal and followed me to the room where Johnny and the others are staying for the trip.

They all sat down and lend their full attention to me. "Okay, I'm planning to propose to Taeyong on the last day of our one week vacay." I said but instead of receiving cheers, a round of applause or a bunch of good luck, I just received of sighs and casual nodding that made my blood slightly boil.