15

Alcoholic drinks, party, drunk and horny people, loud rock music played by the guest dj for tonight that might pierce your ear once you enter but on top of that you can see Taeyong, drink all by himself.

He spent the last three hours drinking alone inside a VIP room - 127 squad's room, bottles of vodka and tequila all over the place.

But luckily, Johnny is in the same bar where Taeyong was and decided to go to their VIP room. There, he found Taeyong and a girl grinding on top of him.

The girl was completely shocked is was taken aback, she sprinted out of the door, closing it from behind.

"Dude what the hell?! You should learn how to knock." Taeyong hissed while sipping from the glass that contains vodka.

"Really Lee Taeyong?! You let a pay girl touch you? And what's the meaning of this, drinking all by yourself? You're not the Taeyong I know." Johnny blurted out as he organised the table insdie the room, picked the bottles up and placed them on the side properly and helped Taeyong sit properly.

"Just get some bottles at the counter and we'll continue it." Taeyong ordered the older and Johnny gladly obeyed him. That is why he's at the bar anyways.

"Shit! Taeyong I told you stop drinking." Johnny said while trying to get the glass from Taeyong's grasp.

"Shit to earth Johnny! I only do this once in a blue moon!" Taeyong said, spitting out nonsense from his mouth.

"You've been drinking for 4 hours straight all by yourself." Johnny hissed grabbing the glass away from Taeyong but the latter didn't let Johnny stopped him. He grabbed the bottle and chugged down the remaining liquid inside of it.

Johnny is a bit tipsy so he stopped drinking fifteen minutes ago to take care of Taeyong who is continue to drink even though he's near to passing out.

"Another bottle please!" Taeyong shouted, Johnny had been convincing Taeyong to stop drinking, trying different ways but all of them didn't work. Johnny had enough of him, he gave up calling Jaehyun to help him.

A couple of minutes passed, the door of the VIP room spits out Jaehyun who rushes towards the direction of the two.

"What happened to him?" Jaehyun asked Johnny with a worried tone.

"Relax Jae, it's not yet confirmed if he's Tae. Convince him to stop drinking. I'm going home." Johnny hissed as he passed his chore to Jaehyun. Johnny was annoyed with the fact that he was supposedly having fun but he ended up taking care of a drunk Taeyong.

'i never knew taeyong was this mess when he's drunk' Johnny thought before leaving the bar.

"Taeyong hyung, please stop drinking. I know that you know you're drunk so stop it." Jaehyun pleaded to the 'still drinking' Taeyong.

"I lost two best friends for today! That's why I am celebrating! More broken friendships to come!" Taeyong screamed on top of his lungs letting his emotions out. He screamed and screamed until he felt his throat hurts.

"I also understand what you feel right now." Jaehyun said while grabbing the glass of vodka from Taeyong's hand. Once he successfully got the glass, he immediately chugged down the liquor.

"Don't tell me that you understand what I'm feeling right now because we have a different set of mind and emotions! So don't fucking tell me that you fucking understands why I am fucking drinking in this ungodly hour inside this godforsaken place!" Taeyong screamed on top of his lungs letting alcohol and emotions control over him.

"Yes. You are correct and I thank you for letting me realize that friendship for days are different from friendship for years." Jaehyun hissed as he forcefully carried Taeyong.

"Woah, calm down young man." Taeyong said, startled with the sudden action of Jaehyun.

Jaehyun got out of the bar, carrying Taeyong in a bridal style. "Hey Jaejae, tell Tae a story."

'Tae? Is he Tae?' Jaehyun thought eyeing the drunk Taeyong who is know dosing off.

"What story Tae?" Jaehyun asked, he felt somehow comfortable saying Taeyong the name of his childhood friend.

"Tell Tae why you understand what Tae is feeling right now." Taeyong said with a childish tone. Jaehyun would be lying if he said that Taeyong isn't cute.

"Well, once upon a time, when I was young, I saw a crying boy in front of my father's clinic...

... But suddenly, he and his papa never showed up again. And I am still hoping to meet him again." Jaehyun again told the story of his childhood friend.

The two of them looks like a father that is forced to tell his 2 year old son a story before sleeping.

"Cute. I hope you meet him soon." Taeyong said leaning his face to Jaehyun's. Jaehyun's first reaction was to get away but Taeyong noticed it, his right hand made it's way to Jaehyun's neck stopping Jaehyun to continue his action.

The made an eye contact with each other before Taeyong leaned in, connecting their lips together. Jaehyun was shocked because of the sudden action, he pushed Taeyong away but thanks to Taeyong's right hand on Jaehyun's neck, the kiss deepens.

Jaehyun gasped when his action backfired and Taeyong grabbed the opportunity to enter his tongue inside Jaehyun's mouth, tasting every part of the latter.

It's a short chapter, but I'll update another one first thing tomorrow morning. Let's just celebrate that Mark is back with Dream!!!