27

⚠️r18 chapter⚠️
⚠️you have been warned⚠️

Their mini party or for Taeyong; their celebration that the school year will soon end, is finally finished. They said they'll just finish three bottles of whiskey but ended up finishing six. Taeyong really looked to drinking and being drunk but Jaehyun really didn't let him taste the alcohol even a single drop. He said that it's bad for the baby but ended up drinking two shots, one for Taeyong and one for him.

Speaking of which, Jaehyun is just passed out on the sofa, lying on his stomach. Taeyong, which is not drunk, had to carry each of one of them, Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark and Haechan inside their respective rooms.

Taeyong sighed in annoyance and defeat before carrying or dragging them to their rooms. It took him five minutes per person because of three things.

1. He is sleepy af, his vision began to blur as he feel the drowsiness kick in.

2. The heavy weight of the person he is carrying and he swears to god, they're as heavy as a cow.

3. The unstable walking of the person he is carrying and them being drunk doesn't helped him at all.

Times passed by and the only person he had to carry is Jaehyun. Taeyong really struggled this time, because Jaehyun isn't awake anymore. He had to carry Jaehyun's unconscious body to their room. His back was starting to hurt in the middle of the walk.

Taeyong brought down Jaehyun on the floor, making the drunk guy lie on his stomach, slightly snoring and Taeyong find it annoying to the point that he even thought leaving Jaehyun there alone, but he didn't.

He again carried Jaehyun on his back and make his way to their room. He laid down Jaehyun gently on the bed before trying to wake him up.

"Jae, you need to change." Taeyong said tapping Jaehyun's cheeks.

"We're at Mark's place, I have no clothes." Jaehyun mumbled but he got a good point. Mark's clothe size is very far from Jaehyun's.

"At least wash yourself to lessen your drunken state. And please wash your fucking mouth, it fucking stinks." Taeyong blurted out as he grabbed Jaehyun's right arm pulling the latter off the bed.

"Wash me." Jaehyun mumbled.

"Don't try me Jung Jaehyun, I'll cut your balls and shove them into your mouth." Taeyong stated making Jaehyun involuntarily stand and go inside the bathroom.

Jaehyun, being drunk, had a dirty thought of Taeyong and the only way doing that is through cold bath or jerking off, and he clearly chose the second one.

He began with slow strokes as he imagined Taeyong riding him and begging for him to enter. Low groans and moans filled up the bathroom, Jaehyun bit his lower lip from preventing himself to moan loud for Taeyong not to hear him but he couldn't helped himself because he is more aroused tonight. His pace began to fasten as he is nearing to his climax, but is interrupted when he heard another moan, a high pitched one.

Jaehyun's eyes pried opened and he saw his hand stroking Taeyong's length. "Jae, you're having a wet dream and you're doing it in real life." Taeyong whispered as he lowered his face to Jaehyun's ear.

"And you're taking advantage of it?"

"Kinda, at first you we're moaning uncontrollably and then you suddenly brought my pants down with my boxer and started stroking me."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Don't be such a bitch Jaehyun! Fuck me already!"

-----
Okay. I'll be cutting this chapter because i am anxious of having a full smut chapter. Well as you can see, in this book's chapter, I have 15 then jumped to 17.

The chapter sixteen of this book, which is technically a full smut chapter is not available for this book, and is only available to my other book (which is soon to be published).

That book contains all the full smut scenes every book i'll be having, if i skipped a number in my chapters and you're in the legal age (or just a thirsty fan like me) go check that book to read some steamy make out sessions.

Another ps, I'm just fifteen years old kid and turning 16 this year (obviously) but dude, I'm not innocent for a 15 year old kid. I know a lot of inappropriate things ( a lot ), I curse a lot too but am certainly not proud of that. I just grew up in an environment with dirty minds and mouths. And I also don't like filtering mg words, turning the word 'fucking' to 'effing' cause it doesn't have the intensity that I personally like.

So... i'll be again skipping chapter 28.

See you in chapter 29

(it's a double update so, let me just remind you)