12

"Well shit. Shit that Yuta, Winwin and Taeyong is not with us today." Mark hissed as he gulped down a glass of vodka.

"Jaehyun, I heard you and Haechan the other day, you actually transfered to that university just to find your childhood friend?" Johnny asked Jaehyun who is busy taking care of his drunk cousin.

"That is actually correct, and I haven't found him yet and school year ends in almost a month." Jaehyun said while seating down in front of them.

"What is the name of that person?" Doyoung asked while scrolling through his Instagram feed. They may be relaxed but hey, they're already drunk.

"I don't know his real name but I do know his nickname. He said that his parent's call him Tae." Jaehyun said trying to remember the memory he kept for almost 12 years.

"You can go with the details." Taeil said grabbing Doyoung's phone from him and threw it on the sofa behind them.

"Well that start when...

Flashback

"Hey! Why are you crying?" Jaehyun asked to the crying boy who is seating in front of clinic Jaehyun's father manages.

"It's my fault that papa is like that." He said while wiping his tears flowing down from his eyes.

Jaehyun didn't know how to comfort, he just tapped and caressed the boy's back hoping that he'll stop crying.

"What's your name by the wa-"

"Tae? Why my baby is crying again? Is it me why you're crying?" Jaehyun was cut off mid sentence when someone suddenly carried the boy. The boy just simply nodded and Jaehyun find it cute.

Jaehyun found out that Tae's father undergoes therapy with his father and is diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Tae's father's frequent panic attacks  and visit made them friends.

Tae and his father almost spend their week on Jung's clinic, attending appointment after another. Due to recent visit, Tae and Jaehyun became friends in a short period of time.

"By the way Tae, how old are you?" Jaehyun asked while climbing to the top of the slide.

"I'm six and I bet your five." Tae said as he slide down, Jaehyun following him.

"Well, I think papa is finished with his therapy, I'm going now. Bye! See you next time!" Tae bid his goodbye to Jaehyun as he entered the clinic to see his papa.

End of flashback

... And I never thought that, that will be the last time I'm seeing him. After that, I never heard any news about his papa and about him. I just received a rumor that he is studying at the university we are into." Jaehyun said while reminiscing every memory of Tae he could remember.

"Well that was weird." Johnny said, saying his thought out loud.

"Weird?" Doyoung asked making Johnny startle.

"W-well, I clearly remember Winwin telling me that same story but when he told that story, he said no names just a boy, his papa, another boy and his father's clinic. Winwin said that  although it was just a dream, the feelings and emotions are real." Johnny explained on how he found Jaehyun's childhood story weird.

"Well, there is one thing we can do to find out." Mark said while getting his phone from his pocket.

"Don't even try calling Winwin, because his phone is still unattended and he's not seen by anybody specially Yuta yesterday."

"Another weird shit." Mark cursed.

"Can I ask just one question?" Taeil asked suddenly catching everyone's attention.

"Well, what is it?" Jaehyun asked.

"Do you by any chance remember the date your last meeting happened?" Taeil continued asking.

"I don't really know and I am not sure if it's Tuesday or Thursday." Jaehyun said. Mark is about to say something when Jaehyun knew his next sentence. He quickly grabbed his phoned from his pocket and dialed his father's phone number.

A series of rings was heard before the call was picked up.

"Greetings by beloved father. Do you, by any chance remember the last appointment o-

March 16, 2001; Tuesday.

"It seems like your anticipating this call for a long time now."

Trust me Jaehyun, I am waiting for this exact moment. To ask me what is the exact date Tae and his father's last appointment. You really love the kid huh?

"Okay then father, see you when I see you." Jaehyun ended the call, a smile plastered on his face with his dimples coming out.

"My father said it's sixteenth day of March, year 2001."

"Weird." Johnny again said for the second time.

"What now?!" Mark screamed, completely annoyed with Johnny's comments.

"I do remember Yongie said that something did happen that certain day." Johnny said eyeing everyone inside the living room. They stopped drinking, making Mark the last shot when Jaehyun started telling to them his story.

"Taeyong said he got an accident with his papa that day. Unfortunately his papa died and he got into coma. After he woke up, he doesn't even remember every single thing about his identity but he clearly remember his name which is; he said is Tae. That is why he named himself Taeyong from that day up to now."  Doyoung said telling them Taeyong's past.

"Only few people knew his story. Johnny, Yuta and I." Doyoung continued. "And he actually will never open up his past to someone if he said so."

"I am telling you Taeyong's story because I have a strong feeling that he is your childhood friend." Doyoung stated.

"What if he's not?" Jaehyun asked, opposing Doyoung's idea.

"Then let's just pretend that I didn't tell you his story."

"When you are ready to meet him, then you'll meet him." Winwin thought as he dozed off again to his sleep.

-----

So... Someone asked the significance of winwin in the story that focuses on jaeyong.

Well, it will be answered in my YuWin fanfic.