8

The day comes with a blur, all students were rushing out of their classrooms as soon as they can. Taeyong seized the opportunity to go with the flow of the students marching in the hallways as he too marched himself to the library.

Taeyong put his headphones on, put some music and let the time progresses as he melts himself to the book he's reading.

The music from his headphones was interrupted by his phone's notification. He put down the book he's reading while grabbing his phone from the pocket of his slacks.

___
From: TakoyakiPrince

Sorry, I have an emergency.
My time will be occupied
until the day after tomorrow.
Sorry 😢😢
___

Taeyong just left him on read and went back from reading his book again. And for the second time, he was interrupted, this time Winwin seating in front of him with a meaningful smile painted on his face.

Taeyong slammed down the book; annoyed, because he can't continue reading.

"Hyung, can I please stay in your dorm? I need to get as far away as possible from Yuta the whole week." Winwin asking a favor to Taeyong because the Chinese knew that he couldn't resist it.

"Let's make a deal, you'll staying at my dorm but you have to help me review. Throw any questions related to the topic and we're all good." Taeyong deadpan said as he turned the volume of his headphones down.

"Deal." Winwin said before storming out of the library.

'so that is the emergency Yuta is having'

"To start this session, what is Biochemistry, Physics and Trigonometry all about?" Winwin asked opening Taeyong's books one by one.

"Biochemistry, sometimes called biological chemistry, is the study of chemical processes within and relating to living organisms. Biochemical processes give rise to the complexity of life.

Physics is the natural science that studies matter, its motion and behavior through space and time, and the related entities of energy and force. 

And Trigonometry is derived from Greek word trigōnon which means triangle and metron that meansmeasure. Trigonometry is a branch of mathematics that studies relationships between side lengths and angles of triangles." Taeyong explained with confidence.

"You know all of that?"Winwin asked.

"Well, you can't learn new things when you don't know the subject." Winwin, satisfied with the answer proceeds to ask questions related to the subject, searching through pages. Asking questions, giving problems that requires solution and formulas.

Winwin is a one year lower than Taeyong, he actually grab the opportunities like this to have a prior knowledge about next year's lessons and of course to maintain his honors.

They spent two hours reviewing until their stomach growls at the same time.

"I'm cooking dinner." Taeyong said jumping off his bed and ran towards the kitchen. Winwin was left there, scanning Taeyong's books hoping for something to catch his attention to somehow forget his hunger.

Forty minutes passed and Taeyong finally called Winwin to dinner. The Chinese got off from the bed and walked to the dining area.

"Tell me Winwin, why did you left your apartment and live here for a week plus I can't tell Yuta?" Taeyong asked out of the blue. Winwin caught off guard with the sudden question that he choked himself with water.

"Well, I'll explain to you someday. Right now is not the time." Winwin coldly said continuing to eat his dinner.

'i think i know why you're acting like this'

-----
Hohoho, I used google sunbaenim to get the actual information i used to finish this chapter. And please, i used this opportunity, just like winwin to learn new things while we're in a quarantine...