39

"Surprise!" Jaehyun discarded the red handkerchief off of Taeyong's eyes. Taeyong immediately pried his eyes open seeing an amusement park full of people falling in line on various rides, playing some game and stalls and having fun.

"Oh my god, Jaehyun!" Taeyong jumped in excitement as he hugged Jaehyun.

"I hope you like it." Jaehyun said as he grabbed Taeyong's waist him closer.

"Like is understatement. I fucking love it Jung Jaehyun!!" Taeyong yelled pecking his lover's soft lips before sprinting to god knows where.

Jaehyun just sighed before plastering a huge grin on his face, his dimples showing up and following the track where Taeyong ran.

Seconds after, he found Taeyong who is... well, falling in line for the carousel. Jaehyun followed the older and also fell in line. Taeyong's childish side is starting to show up.

"Tae, seriously? Carousel? We're a grown ass men, even wearing a suit riding a carousel?" Jaehyun asked as he hugged Taeyong from the back.

"I'm gay so that's fine." Taeyong deadpan said making Jaehyun burst into laughter. Taeyong cocked a brow at the laughing man that made him shut his mouth.

"Okay, I get it. You're gay and wants to ride carousel." Jaehyun sighed in defeat, whispering on Taeyong's right ear while hugging his lover tightly.

The two eventaually rode a horse, the two sat on one horse; Taeyong in front and Jaehyun hugging the latter's back.

The ride became slower and Taeyong noticed a boy trying to take a picture of them. "Jae look at the boy's polaroid and smile!" Taeyong almost yelled placing a smile on his face as the two of them looked at the boy's camera.

The camera shuttered and the ride became fast again.

"Wow! I can't believe that riding a carousel can be that so much fun!" Jaehyun blurted put skipping his way out of the ride holding Taeyong's left hand.

"Jae! That's the boy that took a picture of us a while ago." Taeyong screamed at the younger with fill excitement running at full speed towards the boy and dragging Jaehyun with him.

They reached the boy with a polaroid camera in no time. Taeyong tapped the boy's shoulder getting his attention. The boy turned his gaze to the couple as he made an eye to eye contact with Taeyong.

"Jaemin?" Taeyong blurtes out as he saw a familiar face.

"Taeyong hyung?" The younger boy also blurted out.

"What're you doing here?" Taeyong asked.

"Well, the finals just finished and the Dream members decided to have a weeklong vacation here. Also, don't worry about where we are staying, Chenle got us." Jaemin answered while giving the polaroid film to the older.

Taeyong grabbed the film and looked at it.

Taeyong plastering a wide smile on his face while his two hands holding the handle of the horse while Jaehyun had his dimples shown hugging the latter tightly.

A perfect sight to see.

"Thank you for the pic anyways." Taeyong patted Jaemin's head before walking out.

'That boy's really talented in taking a picture.' Taeyong thought as the two of them lined up for the next ride. The Drop Tower.

They've been riding all sorts of rides for a very long time to the fact that they forgot that they still had to go to Johnny's place to spend the night.

"I'm really exhausted Jaehyun-ah!" Taeyong whined as Jaehyun forces with to walk on his own.

"It's your fault to spend your energy." Jaehyun replied turning his gaze to Taeyong who is currently mumbling things under his breath while walking.

"You can just carry me Jaehyun-ah!" Taeyong whined again stomping his feet on the ground.

"No, we're walking." Jaehyun said with a firm voice showing dominance to the older.

"O fucking kay Jung Jaehyun!" Taeyong curses as he started walking with an obvious faster pace towards Jaehyun's car leaving the younger confused.

But not really confused, Jaehyun is now immune to Taeyong's frequent mood changes. There is one specific night that he'll not remember.

Jaehyun's POV

I immediately followed Taeyong to my car. I opened the door next to the driver's seat and checked Taeyong first. He was occupying all the space at the back, eyes closed and light snores escaping from his mouth.

I controlled myself from pinching his cheeks to avoid waking him up.

"Taeyong-ah, you make me so crazy." I mumbled beneath my breath concious not to wake him up.

I drove for just 10 minutes estimated to reach Johnny's place. I once again checked Taeyong, he's still sleeping but this time his snores are way more loud.

I gently tapped his right cheek to wake him up but I guess he was really that tired to wake up. After five whole minutes of waking him up trying different strategies, I sighed in defeat and there is no any other choice but to carry him.

I gently carried my sleeping princess bridal style and before closing the car door with my left foot and started walking my way to Johnny's door.

I forced myself to reach the goddamn doorbell that is placed to high and carrying Taeyong with an increasing weight does not helped me at all.

After a good minute, Johnny finally opened the door. I didn't wait for him to greet me barging my way inside because I really can't carry Taeyong any longer.

"Jeffery, why're you took so much time, I have an announcement." I heard Johnny uttered while I gently placed Taeyong on his sofa.

"It's not important and who's the girl?" I said. Taking up psychology really paid of. Johnny's been seeing someone this past few weeks and he's really 'not so consistent' about it that it took me a long time reading him through.

"It's a guy not a girl." What a guy?! Is all of us in this group really ar-

"Yup, all of us." My train of thoughts were stopped by Johnny saying that.

----
Took me four days to update the book, I just can't believe that this book reached 4k reads.

This book's purpose is to kill the gruesome boredom the quarantine gave me, it's my hobby to write short stories and this book is the first ever book I wrote that escaped by drafts.

Thank you for the support!!!

Sending virtual hugs and kisses here!!!!!!!!

Before I totally forgot, I'll be publishing the book that contains the hidden chapters of my books.

If you're at the legal age, you can read that but if you're still a minor, do not even put it in your library, but if you're really that a thirsty fan (just like me) you have your choice.