31

"Good morning! Here's your menu. You can call me once you made up your mind what you'll eat." I politely said to a complete stranger to me, motioning him to take a seat before giving them the menu.

Gosh, I lost count on how many times I said that sentence. The parade is finished a while ago so as our last practice and out booth - which is a mini cafe, just opened, just like all the other booths.

I have Seulgi with me, serving these strangers, so that's completely fine with me but not this one right here who is eating a calamari. Goodness gracious, it fucking stinks.

I nearly lose control of myself and almost punched the guy but thank god, Seulgi was there to switch places.

Soon, or should I say, lunch break - the only rest time I'll get, or maybe one of the rest times I have in this whole fucking week. I changed my costume - a red vertical striped long sleeves, white apron, a red slacks and a fucking bunny ear, to my casual clothes before going to the gym.

Taeil said that we'll eat sushi for lunch, his treat. So... Does anyone says no for a free food? 'Cause if there is one, I think his or her brain is not fully developed yet.

"Are you all ready?"

"Last time to back out Taeil. We might ended up buying the whole resto." Yuta said, well he's the Japanese one so... Sushis are in his nature.

Ps: the italics are said in chinese

Wah, this place is really huge. It can fit a whole castle inside. This Chinese's house left me wandering off around.

"Me...eat, kitchen...where?" I said, not knowing what to say, I'm not Chinese so I don't speak their language, I have no time to study Mandarin anyways.

"Ahh, kitchen? Take this hallway then go down stairs, turn left and you'll be better?"  She answered then continued walking. What? What did she just said?

Fuck that lil Chinese, leaving me inside this huge mansion of his, without any word.

"Are you somehow lost, Mr. Jung?" Finally someone who know how to speak Hangul. But who is he? I turned my back to see who is that, and it's Mr. Huang, the one who Sicheng instructed yesterday.

"Yes, do you know where the kitchen is? I'm really hungry right now."

"Yes."

"And one thing, why do you know how to,"

"It is required for Mr. Dong. He really wants to speak the Korean language when he was a little boy, so Ms. Ku and I was the one who studied Hangul with him."

I heard my stomach grumbles and so does he making him chuckle a little.

"Come on Mr. Jung, Mr. Dong has a appointment to attend to so he left the house early, he should be returning in this hour." And after that, we reached the kitchen and I ate my breakfast.

I am already finished so I waited for Winwin in my bedroom, asking Mr. Huang to say to Winwin that I'll wait for him in my room.

I was about to closed my eyes a while ago to sleep, to pass time waiting for Winwin to come back, he finally arrived.

We did a lot of catching up, more on my side than his. He refused to tell me the reason why he left Korea, why he left his studies even though the school year ends in a month and why he left with any words.

I said all the things I need to say, but not in a well detailed one, including Taeyong's pregnancy.

"So... The rumors are true, Yongie is really pregnant huh?" He said to himself while tapping something on his phone.

"So... You're checking on us and you just confirmed everything you have by letting me say every single thing." I immediately said.

"You're a psychology student Jaehyun, yet you're  not acting like one. I didn't left Korea without a purpose Jaehyun, and I still keep track on you guys."

"Let's now talk about the elephant in the room." He said but I sarcastically asked if he had one.

"Why the fuck you're here Jung Jaehyun?"

"I need to confirm what it is." I suddenly said when I heard his voice became deep and with firmness. I can't believe this cute guy has such a deep voice.

"Yah, thank you for the compliment. Anyways, what specific thing is that?"

"It's about... My feeling towards Taeyong."

"You said that Tae, your childhood friend, which is you find out after having sex with him, that he's actually Taeyong who met am accident years ago."

"That is very much correct."

"And after his disappearance you realized that he is the one you will marry, that is why you searched for him."

"Yes."

"Now that you finally found him, you still want to marry Tae? Your childhood friend? The one you searched for years? Because I believe you do know the answer to your question."

He is right.

I love Taeyong.

-----
The party is near so I changed the cover to jaehyun wearing a formal attire...

Also, my YuWin book entitled 'Distance' is now out! I'll update it once i have finished this book and it's near