18

After their serious discussion, Jaehyun decided to stay for a day just waiting for the bite marks to fade away. Remember, they won't go away in just a single night specially when you bit and suck too hard.

"Hyung, I'm bored." Jaehyun stated still finding a decent channel to watch on Taeyong's tv.

"Go outside then, it's your idea to stay here anyways." Taeyong deadpan said flipping a page from the book he's reading. He's just sitting the whole day because his ass hurts every time he move, so he decided to stay in one place until the pain is gone.

"I'll give you something to do." Taeyong said catching Jaehyun's full attention. Jaehyun cocked a brow to Taeyong asking for the full detail.

"How will you say this situation to your parents? Having a perfect son like you means they'll do anything just for their Jung Jaehyun to marry a girl." Taeyong said while staring the Jaehyun's face.

"I have no problem with that and so neither do they. They know I'm not straight so I can marry anyone I want."

'and i just want tae, i just want you lee taeyong' Jaehyun said to himself in a whispering manner but Taeyong kinda heard it.

"What'd you say?"

"I said the exams are near and that is the last one for this semester. You take a break while you're pregnant and continue once you gave birth." Jaehyun continued.

"Looks like you planned this well Jae." Saying Jae instead of Jaehyun somehow stings inside Taeyong's throat.

"But there are some thins you didn't see. One, how sure are you that I will be pregnant?" Taeyong heavily inhaled and exhaled before continuing.  "And last, if there was a baby and I already gave birth, are we getting married or just doing it for the child?" Taeyong stated long and Jaehyun didn't know the right words to create any single sentence to answer Taeyong's set of questions

"W-we'll see in t-the future."

The  time has come for the hickeys to disappear and Jaehyun didn't even waste any seconds. He immediately ran outside Taeyong's dorm to where his car parked is. He entered and starts the engine before zooming into the busy streets of Seoul.

He took himself first to his apartment to get ready for the dinner date that he set for with his father and FullSun.

He took a warm bath and walked inside his walk-in closet to see if there is any clothes suitable for the event.

"How about this pink?" Jaehyun asked to himself getting the hanged suit that has a light pinkish color on the outside and a light cyan color on the inside.

"And I'll pair it with this," Jaehyun hanged the pink suit on the rack in the middle of the walk-in closet as he grabbed the hanged light pink slacks; the same color as the suit. "And this." Jaehyun orated to himself as he grabbed a brown leather shoes that is displayed on the shoe rack.

Jaehyun didn't even tried wearing the clothes on to see if it suits him because every cloth he wears can become a fashion statement.

Jaehyun wasted time first by streaming some videos of an idol group's compilation of being crackheads on YouTube.

"I'm on my way, just a heavy traffic downtown. I'll be there in twenty." Jaehyun rushingly said as he completely forgot that he has an appointment schedule with his father.

He stripped himself naked and wore the pink outfit he prepared a while ago before running put of his apartment, locking the door from inside.

'i should've set an alarm' Jaehyun said as he mentally slapped himself. He soon reached his car and started driving as soon as the engine starts.

-----
Regardless of the last chapter, i didn't mention about taeyong's broken ass because it is clearly jaehyun's pov and he has no idea how destroyed his ass and how taeyong endures the pain for the whole day. He may not be showing it but sure it hurts.