26

The third day of the exam passed with a blur, all of the students studying at the university celebrated their last day of exam for this academic year. Speaking of celebration.

"Yongie! Let's party at Mark's place!" Doyoung said running his way to where Taeyong is.

"Sorry, I can't." Taeyong turned the offer down.

"Hello no, don't be such a pussy Yongie. Let's just celebrate and you're a graduating student! Cherish your remaining days as a student." Doyoung said grabbing Taeyong's arm dragging him somewhere.

"Okay, when's the party?" Taeyong asked, another 'no choice situation'.

"Later, we'll just celebrate as a squad, Mark's not inviting the whole university. The last time he did, his house became a disaster." Doyoung said as he halted his steps. The two of them stopped in front of the university's gate.

"Tell me Yongie, what's going on between you and Jaehyun? You've been this close," Doyoung pinched his finger a good one millimeter to show how close the two was. "...these last few weeks. Tell me."

"I'll tell later at the party, and tell Johnny to fetch me." Taeyong said as he walked down the street.

"ASK FOR YOUR JAEHYUN INSTEAD!" Doyoung replied screaming. 'that bitch's mouth really doesn't have a break'.

"Jae? Do we need to attend the party? I mean do we really want to go?" Taeyong asked for the nth time now. He's been asking the same question over and over again since he arrived at his dorm.

"Yes and we need to tell them that you are pregnant and I am the father." Jaehyun answered for the nth time too but this time, he cupped Taeyong's cheeks and leaned in for a kiss.

Taeyong kissed back before letting Jaehyun's tongue travel inside him deepening the kiss.

Taeyong cut the kiss off the breathe some air while staring at Jaehyun's eyes. "No more kisses for this week, just hug." Taeyong sassily said rolling his eyes before going inside the bathroom.

"But we can have sex."

"NO!"

The party started with the members sat around, from the oldest to the youngest, clockwise, Taeil beside Haechan to his right. They're nine in total, not counting who is not present which is Winwin that made the mood a little dense.

Taeil started his shot of whiskey first then followed by Johnny. It is now Taeyong's first shot but someone stopped him from drinking.

"Taeyong hyung can't drink." Jaehyun batted in grabbing the shot glass from Taeyong's grip and chugged down it's content.

The mood was a little bit awkward after what happened so Mark decided to play some EDM music for them to enjoy.

It's again Taeyong's turn to drink but again, Jaehyun stopped it and drank Taeyong's shot.

"Jaehyun hyung! Stop that, you're such a pussy." Haechan yelled. "Hyung's next shot is tripled for the shots he missed and the next shot is included and you can't drink it." He continued.

"He can't drink." Jaehyun defensively said.

"And why is that Mr. Jung Jaehyun?" Mark uttered, questioning Jaehyun.

"Because Taeyong here," Jaehyun stood up, walked to Taeyong and Doyoung place, sat in between the two before snaking his right hand to Taeyong's waist before continuing his sentence. ", is pregnant and I am the father."

But instead of a cheer, a round of applause and and bunch of congratulations coming fro their friends the two of them expected, they just received a sigh or a scoff.

"Not surprised neither disappointed." Johnny said.

"You got these reactions because you two are terrible at acting. You thought that we didn't even suspected anything?" Mark asked gulping down one glass of whiskey.

"We started suspecting you when Jaehyun asked Doyoung to live at Taeyong's dorm. Pretty weird at first and it's getting even weirder and weirder. Taeyong's calamari experience, and that frequent going to the bathroom with Jaehyun following Taeyong." Taeil said, listing the events when they are weirded by the two.

"So... Let's drop it and cheers!" Haechan screamed, standing up on his feet.

-----
So... HAHAHA the ending is near smh