36

Taeyong stayed in the hospital for three days, missing the first week of the event. But it's okay 'cause he doesn't have any important roles to fill in.

"Babe, we can go home now. Dr. Ji said that you are all good to go, I'll be back. I just have to pay for the fees and we will go." Jaehyun said. Before he went outside the room, he kissed Taeyong's cheek first.

Jaehyun went to the paying section, payed for the bills that he needed to pay and immediately went back to Taeyong's room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Taeyong hissed as he saw Jaehyun. Smiled plastered on his face but that quickly fades hearing Taeyong's voice and seeing how angry it is.

"What does my Tae want?" Jaehyun asked making his way to the older but Taeyong didn't even look to Jaehyun.

"Well, Tae wants Jae to go out of the room." Taeyong deadpan said, his eyes fixed to the door.

"Why does Tae wants Jae to go out?"

"Harry Potter and the audacity of this flirt. Why? You went out to flirt with someone! Now go! Get out!" Taeyong almost screamed. He got the pillow he's been sleeping for three days and smacked Jaehyun's body with it.

"Kisses and hugs are fucking banned for this whole fucking week!" Taeyong hissed as he stood up and went out of the room.

"But we can have sex!" Jaehyun replied.

"ONE WHOLE FUCKING MONTH JUNG JAEHYUN I SWEAR TO GOD!" Taeyong screamed slamming the door close.

"Jung fucking Jaehyun what the hell are you cooking! It smells like shit in my damn kitchen!" Taeyong hissed covering his nose as he entered the kitchen.

"Relax Tae, it's creme bruleé. I searched for the recipe online and I am following them correctly." Jaehyun replied as he poured the egg mixture into a ceramic cup.

"You're doing it wrong to dipshit." Taeyong said with an irritated voice. "Sit down and I'll show you how to make it."

"Nope, you teach me."

"Fuck this peach."

"We'll go to Johnny's house. He'll get our body proportions for us to have a very well-fitted suit for the party." Jaehyun said as he drove his car. Taeyong was beside him eating a bucket of chocolate flavoured ice cream. "Why does Johnny wants to know our sizes when he has all the size in his JFE?"

"Because it's a tradition for him. Every ball of every school year, one of our squad will be crowned as a 'Face of the Night' or the 'King'. He ordered suits with the same color for every year from his contact from Chicago. That is why." Taeyong answered.

"Taeil hyung was crowned as the 'King' last year so he has to attend the party to pass his crown. Our group may be out of the border, always on the back but when your conversations go to the Ball, our squad is one first topic."

"The administrators has their expectations very high for this year because well obviously, Johnny, Yuta and I are graduating and they can't wait to see what surprise will Johnny bring."

"Where is he?" Taeyong asked his friends as soon as the two of them entered the house.

Taeil, Yuta, Doyoung, Jungwoo, Mark and Haechan is waiting in the livingroom with the couple.

"Who's inside?" Jaehyun asked.

"Seulgi sunbae." Haechan answered.

"Why is he here?" The latters asked again.

"Use your brain Jaehyun. What do you expect? Seulgi is Taeyong's partner for the cotillion and Johnny knows a lot about fashion. He invited her; forced actually, to come here to get her vital statistics."

'Didn't think of that.'

Soon, Johnny went outside of the room with Seulgi. "Taeyong's next!"

Taeyong stood up from laying down on the cold floor and went inside the room with Johnny.

"It'll be a secret so don't fucking tell it to the others."

"Seulgi's gown is double sided and you'll be the one to unleash the other side. I watched your practice once with Kai Hyung and there is a part that the two of you stays is the middle of the circle's circumference while the girl spins for three tim-

"You want me to untie the dress so that it will fall whie Seulgi is spinning." Taeyong interrupted Johnny. The older just nodded his head in agreement.

"S-

"So I too will be having two different suits. One that will fit with the squad and one that will perfectly pairs up with Seulgi."

It didn't take so much time when the others went inside. They've decided to hang out again because they're complete; kinda. Sicheng is still in China and they haven't know it yet except for the couple.

"Uhm, is it okay for my boyfriend to come here?" Jungwoo asked them before he took his shot. Yes, they're drinking again.

"What's his name?" Taeyong, who is not drinking asked back.

"He has three different names." The cute boy answered.

"Well, say them all." Donghyuck sassily said. He's still minor so he's not drinking but he not so innocent to be excluded in dirty topics.

"Wong Yukhei, Huang Xuxi and Lucas Beiber." He said.

"W-wait. Did you just said Wong Yukhei?" Mark quickly asked when he realized that the name is somehow familiar to him.

"Yes. Wong fucking Yukhei." He rolled his eyes then leaning his back to the sofa.

"What the fuck is happening? Enlighten me please. Why y'all looked shocked." Donhyuck butted in.

"Yes. Tell him to come. And for you, Jungwoo ang Haechan, you'll know the reason later." Yuta said.

"What an actual fuck! Are you fucking kidding me?!" The shy uwu boy is now gone when he just knew what is the reason behing there reactions.

(i you forgot, re-read the chapter 4 of this book and you'll know)

"Good thing Winwin's not here." Johnny just murmured to himself before calming down the angry boy while Taeyong and Haechan are cleaning their mess.

-----
Yes. I am still alive. Alive and breathing polluted air.

It's been 5 straight days after my last update. Writer's block and migraine visited me these last days straight so I have to take a rest.

But yeah, I'm still alive.

Another thing, you can now read my another book which is a YuWin ff. Just go to my works and you'll see it there.

So... Yeah. That's all. See you again tomorrow for the next update!!