7

^Jaehyun's side^

Jaehyun didn't join his new friends for lunch not because he has a date but because my father summoned him in his clinic for some matters.

"What is it father?" Jaehyun asked as he sat on one of the chairs in front of his father's desk.

"Are you fully aware that you only have a month to find someone?" His father answered in questioning manner.

"I am very much aware father. I just need to find Tae and we are all good."

Just in case you didn't know and obviously didn't. Jaehyun's father gave a five months to find someone who will be his lifetime partner and the given time is depleting fast for Jaehyun to find Tae.

"I don't care if it is a boy or a girl, just bring him or her to me and we are all good. If you didn't bring someone in front of me, then I will be forced you to marry someone's daughter." Jaehyun's father coldly said, staring at Jaehyun emotionless.

Another thing why his father wants him to find someone is to finally give Jaehyun his small clinic. His father isn't young anymore and anytime soon will be bed ridden.

"Please give me some more time father, I just need to find Tae. I will not accept anyone if it's not Tae."

"You said five months is enough to find him, and you only have a month left, if I were you, I'll just have to accept my fate and will marry a stranger." His father said as he stood up.

"I said what I said father, I will not marry anyone if it is not Tae."

"You have now my permission Jung Jaehyun, I will not force you anymore. Go find that Tae and be happy." His father orated with a sudden change of emotion making Jaehyun confused.

"I didn't study Psychology for nothing Jae, and I clearly see that you really love that boy you met when you were little. Go find him." His father said as he tapped Jaehyun's right shoulder before leaving.

After hearing his father's words Jaehyun happily skipped his way to his car. He entered inside, started the engine before taking the busy streets of Seoul.

He arrived in his school, parking his car at the parking lot, and since he has ten minutes left before his afternoon schedule begins, he decided to go to the cafeteria and buy himself a sandwich, to at least lessen his hunger. There he find Johnny and Mark seating on one of the tables.

"How's the date?" Johnny asked as Jaehyun sat beside him and took a bite from his sandwich.

Jaehyun swallowed his first bite first before answering Johnny. "That girl didn't show up on time, that's why I'm ditching it. Don't care if someone will throw his hands to me." He acted.

"Well, if I'm in your position, I might as also ditch the date. I already have a special someone, why would I date someone else?" Mark said, Jaehyun finds it sympathetic but to Johnny, it is hilarious.

Little did Jaehyun know that Mark's sentence had a hidden meaning and Johnny knows what he is taking about, and they certainly know that special someone Mark is talking about.

"I better get going, my class will start soon." Jaehyun said before leaving the cafeteria.

"Lee Taeyong." Johnny said while holding back his laughter. He stared at Mark who is a little bit slow to get the joke but soon the both of them laughs when he finally got the joke.

"JaeYong is sailing." Mark said not bothering to hold back his laughs although they're catching the attention of everyone inside the cafeteria.

"JaeYong? What the fuck is that?"

"It's Jaehyun and Taeyong."