13

Taeyong's daily routines was changed after Winwin moved in his dorm. He'll wake up early in the morning; earlier than his alarm, to cook breakfast for themselves, eat and prepare for school while Winwin remains in his dorm. Constantly checking up Winwin by texting or calling him secretly, at night, they'll do a review and sleep. They we're stuck with that routine for almost two weeks. He also told Doyoung that he is moving in and gladly accepted it and finally move out to stay at Taeil's. But that two weeks ended today.

Taeyong woke up early to cook but he saw no Winwin sleeping on Doyoung's bed. He checked every room but he found no one, instead he noticed a piece of paper on top of the dinning table, folded.

Taeyong grabbed the paper and read what is written on it.

Taeyong hyung, I sorry if I've been a nuisance. I have thought this through last night and came up with an unexpected solution for my problem.

I'll go back in China to take my medications there and come back once I am ready, I also not taking Yukhei with me. I am fine there myself. Don't worry, I will not harm myself no more.

If you're worried about my state, meet me at the airport tomorrow evening. I'll give you my new contact number and please, don't tell anybody that I came back to China.

- dong sicheng

Taeyong know that Winwin knows what he is doing, he has the best brain in the group after all. Taeyong's train of thoughts was interrupted by his loud alarm went off. Sicheng can cook (kinda), and can do basic human activities that depends on survivability.

He quickly turned it off and proceeds on his daily routine.

Class time, and Taeyong's mind is flying. He constantly checking his phone hoping that Winwin will update him but he received no texts.

"Mr. Lee!" Taeyong's mind was brought back when he heard his professor shouted his last name making him involuntarily stand, he is the only Lee in class anyway.

"I literally repeated your name twenty times. Now what is SOH-CAH-TOA?" His professor asked.

"I'm sorry just spacing out, a lot of things happened this past weeks. Well, to answer your question SOH-CAH-TOA is Sine equals to Opposite over Hypotenuse, Cosine equals to Adjacent over Hypotenuse, and Tangent equals to Adjacent over Opposite." Taeyong explained answering his professor's question.

'my review with winwin somewhat helps'

"Very well, take your seat and don't space out again." His professor firmly said. Taeyong just nodded his head taking his seat and space out again.

A lot of questions wandered off inside Taeyong's mind.

"Where is Sicheng right now?"

"Is he okay?"

"What really happened to him and to Yuta."

"Is Yuta really the reason why Sicheng is that?"

Such questions and a lot more.

Soon, the bell rang and he quickly rushed out of the room to find a certain person, Yuta.

"Yuta! Nakamoto Yuta!" Taeyong shouts across the hallway catching everyone's attention but doesn't give any shit about them. He just want to find Yuta.

Minutes of walking and shouting his name, he finally got to see Yuta who is not at his soccer practice.

He ran towards the field but he is too late, Yuta is now on the field, playing. He approached their soccer coach to excuse Yuta and miraculously said yes.

"Why?" Yuta murmured.

"Not here. Follow me." Taeyong said marching his way towards the rooftop. Yuta just rolled his eyes and followed the latter.

"Why you brought me here?" Yuta said cocking his brow blocking the door from his behind.

"Do you where the fuck is Sicheng? I didn't saw him, even his shadow this past two weeks." A lie, but he just want an answered from Yuta.

"No and I don't give a fuck. He can go wherever he wants, he can do whatever he wants, I don't give a sh-

Taeyong didn't let Yuta finish his sentence as he punched him on his face. Yuta was shocked with the sudden move, river of blood now flowing from his nose.

"And I don't a fuck too whether you die or not." Taeyong deadpan said as he barged his way out of the rooftop.

There is one thing that is in Taeyong's mind.

'What really happened between the two?'