25

When Jaehyun found out that Taeyong is pregnant, he didn't hesitate to live at Taeyong's dorm. Their friends didn't know what is the current situation about the two but Doyoung is obviously happy because he get to sleep at his boyfriend's house.

It's been two weeks and today is the day that almost all students are afraid of, the exam days.

Taeyong woke up early to of course read his books and notes but he just scanned the pages, too sleepy to read. He knew all of the topic he is about to take later anyways.

"Jae... I made breakfast, time to eat." Taeyong said pinching Jaehyun's cheek causing the younger to wake up.

"Why so early babe?" Jaehyun asked letting his eye adjust to the illuminated room. Taeyong just cocked a brow at Jaehyun, not bothering to answer.

"... Holy shit! It's examination day!" Jaehyun's eyes enlarged, mouth fell on the floor, shocked with today's event.

"Go take a bath first while I eat my breakfast."

"Good morning class, and as you know today is the first day of the examination days and you have this whole morning to take today's subject. Each subject has a total of 100. 50 items for multiple choices, 30 for identification and 1 essay that will be graded for 20 points." Their class adviser said as he wrote down the board the subjects and their time limits.

"You'll be taking Math for the first subject and you only have 90 minutes to answer all the questions including the essay, same goes for Physics and English."

"If you're caught cheating, you'll be automatic zero and you can't take any exam for today and the chances of you graduating is... Very low."

"Now, get your test papers here and start now!"

Taeyong managed to answer all of the questions for all of the subjects for today. 'It really paid off eh?' He thought as he packed his things and readied himself from going out of the class.

"Remember class, you result for your test today will be announced tomorrow before you take the second set of subjects. Class dismiss."

Taeyong rushed out of the classroom but a pair of hands grabbed his shoulders stopping him from taking another step.

"Where does my Tae going?"

"Jaehyun not now, I'm about to thr-" Taeyong didn't even finish his sentence and rushes to the nearest bathroom of the building. Jaehyun immediately followed Taeyong, knowing the older's constant sickness.

Males' pregnancy is more sensitive than females', although it is normal for a male to get pregnant, not all males are compatible. And Taeyong isn't compatible to bear a child but it's a miracle.

"Are you okay Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked as he wipe the left puke from Taeyong's lips.

"We should say this to them, it's hard that only you has to take care of me and your building is too far from mine. We have Johnny just a floor above mine and Yuta just on the other wing.

"After this exams. For now, let's head home for you to take a rest."

'What's all of this? It doesn't even appear on my notes' Jaehyun thought to himself as he scanned all the pages of his exam.

Well, all was Jaehyun did last night, instead of reviewing for his exams is to look at Taeyong with a smile plastered on his face admiring the latter's perfection. From his beautiful butterfly scar up to his sharp jawlines.

"Twenty minutes left! Better check your answers!" Jaehyun's class adviser said reminding the time, making him and his classmates go in a rush.

Jaehyun didn't bother looking at the questions, he is just encircling letters after letters, numbers after numbers. But he did answer some of the questions in identification part because of his stock knowledge.

"Should've read a book instead of admiring." He said scolding himself while walking his way to the front to pass his test paper, hitting the 1 hour test limit.

(STREAM AND VOTE NCT DREAM'S RIDIN')