40

It's been two weeks since the hellish week after the 2 week school event is finally finished and they can say that they are happy as hell that the summer days are near.

Taeyong's group together with their boyfriends agreed to have hold a party at Mark's place. And of course the pregnant man can't drink.

Taeyong's POV

To be frankly honest, I miss the taste of alcohol. It's been almost a year since I last drank. Maybe it's too exaggerated but it's how I feel.

But I care and love the baby inside me. The doctor said from our monthly check up that my emotional swings can worsen. The baby is healthy and is quickly growing.

And because to the fact that I can't drink, Jaehyun's been drinking all of my supposedly shots for a while now and his beer belly is starting to show up and it's irritating me.

"Jung f*cking Jaehyun! Don't you dare drink another glass of alcohol or you'll sleep outside tonight till next week!" I shouted at him from afar glaring at him, sending threatening and meaningful eye signals.

It's a private celebration so it's okay if I make a scene hear. They'll just consider it because I'm pregnant.

I saw him drank the tequila from the shot glass before walking towards me.

"What does my baby Tae wants?" He said and obviously with his tone of speaking, his already tipsy.

"Restrain from drinking till this baby comes out. I'm jealous of you drinking and you tummy is starting to bump, do some fucking exercise for goodness sake." I said with an annoyed voice and tone before slumping back on the sofa.

"Awww, my baby Tae's concerned about his daddy Jae's sexy body." Jaehyun cutely said hugging me from my right sa side before placing his head on my shoulder.

Some time later, I heard Jaehyun's light snore. Oh god, don't tell me he's fast asleep on me.

I turned my gaze to his face only to his him sleeping, saliva flowing down from the left side of his mouth.

I gently