32

I immediately packed my things up, and I didn't even bothered saying thank you to Sicheng and bidding my farewell.

I ran outside his mansion and bitch, I just forgot that they have a maze and I can't remember the way Sicheng and I took to get here.

"Winwin! Help me here!" I got back inside and scream as loud as I could hoping that Winwin heard me.

And luck was at my side today, it happened to come across to Mr. Huang. I quickly grasped the opportunity and asked him where the other way is and he gladly answered it.

Thank god, I booked an uber so I don't have to look for a taxi. When I got out of the huge gate, I saw my uber and got hoped inside, placing my luggage into the compartment. And there I realized I am in a big trouble. I CAN'T SPEAK CHINESE!

So I rushingly opened my phone and tried to call Winnin and he, thank god, picked it up.

"I'm in a hurry and answer my question quickly. How do I say 'to the airport' in Chinese?!" I asked with a panicking tone.

"Relax, just say 'to the airport'. It's easy." He said trying to calm me down.

But this shit, my uber driver started speaking. "You can just say it to me." HE SAID IN KOREAN LANGUAGE WITH A KOREAN ACCENT AND WITHOUT ANY STUTTERS!!!!

"O-okay." I said, setting aside the embarrassment I just received in this foreign country.

Three hours of travelling time and I finally arrived at Incheon Airport. I also texted my friends that I am already landed and Johnny even picked me up at the arrival.

"So... How was it?"

"Its fine, nothing special." I casually answered stuffing my things inside his car's compartment before going inside.

"So... School?" He asked, starting his car's engine.

"To my place first, I'm taking a really long bath first. Also don't tell Tae that I just returned."

"Sure thing." The conversation end and me being jetlagged, I dozed off seconds after.

Half an hour later, I'm not really sure 'cuz I am literally sleeping, I was waken up by Johnny. "Jaehyun, we're here. Go take a nice bath, go to school because Taeyong is competing with Yuta right now in the quiz bee.

With the news I heard, I quickly got off his car, nearly forgetting my luggage in his compartment that I needed to take a full U-turn just to get them, nice. Ten seconds wasted.

I got inside my house and rushed to my room's bathroom.

Jaehyun did catched up on this afternoon's event but he just arrived when the quiz bee is about to end, literally the last question thrown to the contestants. Now, they just have to wait for the results and they'll be awarded after the fifteen minute break.

"Wow, Taeyong hyung and Yuta hyung you did great!" Jungwoo cheered on tiny fonts but loud enough for them to hear it clearly.

Well, the two of them actually did pretty great but because of their 'little fight' before Winwin's sudden departure, the both of them are salty towards each other and often pick up an argument in the middle of the competition.

"Thanks." Yuta said before walking out of the scene.

"Well... Taeyong, there's someone who wants to meet you at the rooftop. Left wing, so you don't have to be confused where 'rooftop' I am saying." Taeil said cutting the awkward ambience that Yuta left within the group.

Taeyong, curious about that someone who wants to meet him, nodded his head before bidding goodbye to his friends.

"So... Who is this someone?" Taeil blurted out after seeing Taeyong vanish to their eye sight.

"It's Jaehyun obviously."

Taeyong turned right before finding himself on the foot of the staircase leading him to the rooftop. He felt his heart pound faster as he took his first step.

Soon he found himself standing in front of the door, blocking his way to the rooftop. He was hesitant to open the door first but curiosity really got inside of his head, giving in. He turned the doorknob and slowly opening the door.

But he found no one, only a few boxes of papers, left water bottles and some candy wrappers. He completely opened the door and was taken aback when a pair of hands covered his eyes.

He somehow managed to smell the person covering his eyes. 'blueberry' Taeyong thought.

"I'm back!" Jaehyun said as he uncovered Taeyong's eyes before hugging the older tightly.

'yup, it's Jaehyun and it's blueberry...wait...IT'S FUCKING JAEHYUN! AS IN JUNG JAEHYUN!' He screamed internally as he prevented himself from squealing.

"Missed me?" Jaehyun whispered, placing his head on Taeyong's right shoulder.

"Two days without you Jaehyun. Two whole fucking day." Taeyong said with an irritated voice.

"Are my two babies mad at me?" Jaehyun whispered again, his hands caressing Taeyong's tummy.

"Nope."

"Okay..." Jaehyun uttered breaking the back hug as he sat himself on the cemented floor. "You don't call me that anymore."

"What 'that' are you saying about?" Taeyong asked as he lied on the floor, his head resting on Jaehyun's lap.

"You don't call me daddy anymore." Jaehyun said with a serious tone.

"Oh..." Taeyong silently mouthed an o with his mouth. "Tae really missed daddy." He said hugging his daddy's stomach.

"What does my giant baby really missed?" Jaehyun playfully asked but he didn't expected the answer coming out from Taeyong's mouth.

"I really missed daddy's dick."

Oh shit taeyong that's kinky af. So i'll cut this chapter into two parts 'cause it's taking too long. And my lazy ass really wants to have a less than 1000 words per chapter (that's how lazy i am) and i didn't even reached the main goal of this chapter so... Part 2 ahead