45

Got a bad case of food poisoning for 3 days that's why I haven't publish anything. But now I'm here still alive, IT'S THE ENDING!!!

Jaehyun's POV

My plan was slightly ruined when the little fight happened earlier this morning and Taeyong's mood haven't changed until now which is lunch time.

"Taeyong-ah, let's go eat lunch together." I said with a sweet and gentle tone trying my best to persuade him. All of my studies literally go to waste when I am dealing with a bad mood Lee Taeyong.

There is one night, I came home late because my father suddenly summoned me at our manor just to have dinner with him and FullSun. He didn't let me enter inside his dorm room, he locked me from outside with a piece of paper attached on the door.

Never come back again you human peach!!!

Written on the paper, leaving me no choice, I slept on my apartment and waking up early in the morning to check on Tae but Doyoung said he's went to school early.

"Don't touch me, I am not in the mood to eat." He said continuing to flip the pages of a cosmopolitan magazine he found under Taeil's bed.

"If you don't eat then my babies will be hungry." I said while doing some weird cute voices and gestures trying to please him but out of nowhere, he threw the magazine he's reading hitting my face.

"I said what I said, it's your fault anyways." He said now turning on the tv finding a decent channel to make.

He paused on a cooking channel for a good 2-3 seconds and continued browsing the other. "Oh c'mon Taeyong-ah, let's just eat." Although his back is faced to me, I can feel that he's rolling his eyes.

He's really stubborn, leaving me no choice again. "Okay, Jaehyun will be back soon okay? He'll just buy lunch and we'll eat here." I said before exiting the unit we're staying in.

Taeyong's POV

I went back on reading the cosmo magazine Taeil had when I found no interesting channels to watch.

I heard my stomach let out a pale groaning sound asking for something for it to grind. I'm hungry but I have no energy left to walk and find a decent resto and Jaehyun said he'll just buy our lunch and come back as soon as possible.

It's been thirty minutes since he left, oh god I'm hung- no scratch that. I am starving. I feel like I can eat a whole cow in this kind of situation.

My look down to my tummy, a visible baby bump is starting to show and gently caressed it. "Let's just wait for daddy turtle to come back okay?"

But, there is no Jaehyun that came back. It's been an hour since that motherfucker left. Where did he buy our lunch, back at Korea?

I was about to go out of our unit when I saw Johnny and Taeil running towards my direction. They halted when they're in front of me and catched their breaths first before stating why is the reason why they are in hurry.

"Something came up so we had to adjust our schedule. The song we sang during the ball been featured here and someone recognized Jae." Taeil stated the reason of their rush.

"Should I be proud or what?" I asked. So that's why he's not able to buy me lunch.

"Just go with us in our hotel room. You are required to attend. It's just you, Jaehyun, Taeil, Doyoung and I.

"How 'bout the others?" I asked again as we started to walk to there unit.

"I have just 5 suits with me and I don't trust the stores here." Johnny replied. "Just strip inside and wear the suit."