24

'make sure you're pregnant Tae.' Jaehyun said to himself as he guided Taeyong inside his car.

"J-jae, I'm hungryyy." Taeyong whined as he caressed his tummy.

"We just had breakfast and you're still hungry?" Jaehyun asked entering his car.

"Tae is hungwy, Tae want food." Taeyong cutely whined, sulking on his seat.

"What specific food does my Tae wants?" Jaehyun cutely said as he started the engine of his car.

"Well, Tae wants to eat lasagna, spaghetti, double cheese pizza and a large wintermelon milktea."

And Jaehyun had no choice but to give what does his Tae wants. Right now, in front of him is a munching Taeyong. Taeyong's right hand holding a fork with a spaghetti on it, his left hand holding a slice of pizza with a few bites on it and currently chewing a piece of lasagna pasta.

Jaehyun just stayed in front of the Taeyong who can be mistakenly has a bottomless stomach. An hour had passed and Taeyong finally finished eating, he ate all of the food served all by himself.

"Waahh, it's so good Jae, I'm very much satisfied with the food." Taeyong said as he happily skipped his way out of the fast food chain.

"That is good because we are going to see a doctor now. No more interruptions." Jaehyun said grabbing Taeyong's hand intertwining it with his.

"Good morning, I just want to ask if you have any doctor available for check up?" Jaehyun asked to the counter while Taeyong wanders around the hospital's hallway.

"Let me check first sir," The receptionist said before browsing the logbook on her desk. "Actually there is one sir, it's Doctor Ji. Just go left and the third room's his office." She said with a smile plastered on her face. Jaehyun nodded as a response before thanking the receptionist. 'the last name's familiar to me tho' He said to himself while walking his way to where Taeyong is.

Jaehyun grabbed the older hand, feeling the soft squishy hand of Taeyong. "Let's go." He uttered while dragging Taeyong the the doctor's office.

Jaehyun knocked three times first before entering, to announce that the doctor has visitor.

"Come in!" He heard said from the other side of the door. Jaehyun turned the door's knob, pushing it revealing a doctor with a messy hair.

"Good morning doc, I just want my boyfriend to get checked, he just threw up this morning." Jaehyun said while seating on one of the available seats, Taeyong did the same too.

"Well, if you may excuse me Mr., you should wait outside and let me check your boyfriend." The doctor said standing on his feet while grabbing something on his desk.

"Alrighty then." Jaehyun stood up before getting out of the room.

"Alright Mr?"

"Taeyong, Lee Taeyong."

"Alright Taeyong, do you by any chance had a recent sexual experience?"

"Yes I have."

"Do you have a sudden burst of emotion."

"I once had, yesterday. When one of my friend ate a smelly calamari. And shit, I still can smell that foul odor, yuck."

"Okay, do you have something in mind that you really want to eat? Maybe some food that you find very delicious?"

"Well, I really loved that meal I just took before getting here and fuck, I still want more."

"Well, that is enough for me. I propose that you take this." The doctor said as he gave Taeyong a pregnancy test kit. Taeyong gave the doctor a confused look, hesitating to grab the testing kit.

"Mr. Lee Taeyong, yes I assume you are pregnant and we'll make sure that so go inside the bathroom and go get yourself checked."

Taeyong was hesitant at first but he gave up. He really hates situations when he got no other choice but to do what they say. He walked inside the bathroom and checked himself.

He waited for a minute to get the result.

Two red lines. Which means he's positive. Taeyong is pregnant. With utmost shock, he got out of the bathroom with a mouth falling to the tiled floor.

"So what's the result Mr. Lee?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Very well, I will set an appointment in one month, you will have a check up with me monthly, that is all for now. Go to your boyfriend and tell the news."

Taeyong nodded before getting out of the room.

"What did the doctor said baby?" Jaehyun asked caressing Taeyong's left cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What baby? You have two now."